PC Pitstop Complaints and Reviews

Sioux City, Iowa 51103 USA

Phone Number: 843-628-1547
Corp Email: pitstopsales@pcpitstop.com

Is PC Pitstop a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

I bought the whole package, and now they are still billing me...

PC Matic did a TV and online promo that if you paid $150 for a one time fee that would cover 5 computers for life. I went ahead and paid it and yesterday, they hit by bank account for $29.95 automatically deducted from my checking account.

Calling their “customer service” I got an automatic recording concerning a refund which I desired back, and also left a message to the “customer service” to contact me back.

I tried again today and same thing. They do have issues there.

Jon C. Randall

Comments

2 Comments on "PC Pitstop"

As per the two above posts I too have just discovered ANOTHER amount debited from my card, please stop, I don’t want the product, never wanted the product and don’t wish to be scammed by you people

A few years ago I downloaded a "free" analysis for my computer and lived to regret it. Sure, it told me what was wrong and they could fix if I paid them, but decided to not bother due to my computer being an old model I wanted to replace anyway. The problem: It kept popping up on my screen to purchase, and when I tried to delete it, kept coming right back up. I would have to shut the computer down and start up again to just get rid of it. I tried to locate the program to delete it… Read more »