PC Parts Unlimited Complaints and Reviews

Corp Email: sales@pcpartsohio.com
Company Contact: Ilya Ivakin - President

PC Parts Unlimited Ratings

PC Parts Unlimited Reports

Is PC Parts Unlimited a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Computer Manufacturers & Sales Directory ListingPC Parts Ohio Unlimited Listing

BUYERS BEWARE PC Parts Unlimited / PC Parts Ohio

BUYERS BE AWARE! SCAMMERS.

I purchased a motherboard for my desktop from PC Parts Unlimited (PC Parts Online Sales/www.pcpartsohio.com) through Sears.com. I received the board and installed it. It did not work, it was continuously beeping and I had black screen. I checked my own components (RAM, CPU and etc.) on my other desktop, and they did work.

After couple days of receiving motherboard I requested return though Sears.com. I got denial from seller.

Please note that their return policy says, “All items carry 30 days return policy”.

After that a contacted directly to seller not through Sears.com. They offered me replacement or refund. I chose refund and after issuing RMA number by seller I mailed them defective motherboard (I had to pay return shipment, even it was defective).

They received item on August, 22nd 2016 according to USPS tracking number. I did not receive any emails from them and did not get my money back either.

After a week I sent them email and they did not respond and on September, 1st I sent second email. Here is how they responded to my second email.

Please note I did not change anything, it is quote from their actual response:

“Have you returned the item? Did you email us tracking so we can verify it was returned?
No you did not so why don’t you provide us with the info we need to assist you rather than make threats that are pointless
You might find people will reply if you take the responsibility to communicate all the info properly.

PC Parts Online Sales”

If you don’t answer to your customer emails and don’t follow up your returns, who is irresponsible after all that?

Now they sent me email stating that after checking returned item my refund may be rejected or subject to restocking fee.

Seriously!

Guys you got perfect scamming business. Sending people defective products and after getting it back you don’t return their money at all or charging restocking fee. PERFECT!

It was my own opinion and experience with this retailer and other people’s opinion and experience may be diffident than mine.