Alliance CAS Complaints and Reviews

Corp Email: info@alliancecas.com
Company Contact: Nicoleta Greizler - Managing Member

Is Alliance CAS a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Crooked Alliance

I was late in paying my hoa dues and as a result I was transferred to Alliance. Part of this was because the HOA changed ownership, and never contacted me until they transferred me to the HOA.

Certainly, i was wrong for not paying my dues, and this was about clearing up my initial messup.

After several calls, I eventually got in touch with Anthony Montero, (apparent director of operations) who would not negotiate with me. I explained to him that I had to rent the house and relocate to Ga to assist my sick mother.

At this point two months in, my bills increased from about $400 to 1800. Yes they are very unethical, and they will triple bill you with fictitious charges labelled with “other” just because they can.

Anyway in March, after several emails which I can validate, we settled at $2200 and just to get rid of them, I borrowed the funds, and paid them. Which they received and cashed the check within 5 days of our last conversation.

Needless to say, 2 months later they say I owe them $120, then 850 etc, etc, etc.

I have called them, I have provided all the emails to validate the agreement, but they will not give in.

I can prove everything I’ve stated, but I do not need to go public to validate. I can email you with screenshots or actual emails with receipts to validate everything.

Comments