Uniquely Yours Formalwear Boutique Complaints

Company Contact: Pam SeedsCorp Website:

Uniquely Yours Formalwear Boutique Ratings

Uniquely Yours Formalwear Boutique Reports

Most Recent Uniquely Yours Formalwear Boutique Review

Is Uniquely Yours Formalwear Boutique a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Clothing Stores Directory ListingUniquely Yours LLC Listing

Police report filed after I requested a refund

I placed a wedding gown and veil in layaway for my daughter. I purposely chose layaway over purchase. I was told at the time by the co-owner, that as long as I didn’t leave the store with the items, that I could receive a refund, should I choose to cancel the layaway. Their website states that if merchandise doesn’t leave the store, a refund will be issued, as well.

I returned to cancel the layaway, and Pam Seeds, another co-owner, said that there would be a $50 restock fee and that they would only issue me a store credit. I expressed that this was unacceptable and she informed me that they never give anyone their money back.

I never raised my voice or used profanity. I did express that this was unacceptable. Upon my exit, I did slam the door.

The next day, in my local newspaper, I read that Uniquely Yours had filed a police report against me, saying I was irate, caused a scene, and slammed the door. The newspaper also stated that the police instructed them that if I returned, to call them (the police).

I was the only patron in the store, so how could I have possibly have caused a scene? Secondly, since they are to call the police, if I return, how am I ever supposed to use the credit? It is likely I would not have used it anyway, as I have no need for prom or homecoming dresses, and they no longer sell wedding dresses.

This is a small town, (Circleville), and this is a shoddy way of doing business, especially since I was a many times over repeat customer, and spent a considerable amount of money there.

Ladies, avoid this place !