Burlington Coat Factory Complaints and Reviews

1830 Route 130
Burlington, New Jersey 08016 USA

Corp Email: bob.lapenta@coat.com
Company Contact: Robert LaPenta, Jr - Vice President

Is Burlington Coat Factory a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Rudeness, unfair, uncouth

I actually have a complaint on a manager of one of your stores. The one located at Dolphin Mall, Miami, Florida. On September 12, 2015, I bought some leather shorts and I put them on and they were ripped. I am usually careful when I pick things but that day was my daughters birthday and I rushed.

When I went to return them the manager said no bc the had been stretched. I argued that of course they are leather and tight fitting! I asked for a store credit not even my money back. I loved Burlington. But the manager insisted that she was not doing anything for me so I said fine and walked away. I left the shorts there assuming she would just toss them in the garbage but NO SHE THREW THEM OVER THE COUNTER TO THE FLOOR/AT ME! In front of the whole store!

I feel that I was treated this way because I do not posses a certain look that this store is used to attending. I was humiliated and shocked! Needless to say I will not be returning and I’m telling everyone I know how I was treated!

Burlington Coat Factory – 1174 nw 12th street Doral, Fl 33166 United States