Professional Clean Carpets and Vents Complaints

Company Contact: Joseph Barr - Owner

Professional Clean Carpets and Vents Ratings

Professional Clean Carpets and Vents Reports

Most Recent Professional Clean Carpets and Vents Review

Is Professional Clean Carpets and Vents a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cleaning Directory ListingProfessional Clean Carpets & Vents Ohio Listing

Ducking this Duct Cleaner

We hired Professional Clean to clean our ductwork and help eliminate a cigarette smell in our newly purchased home.

One of the owners came to the house and had my husband sign off that he was satisfied with the service, before he performed the service. He swiped his debit card and spent approximately 45 minutes cleaning some of the vents ductwork and spraying a solution into some of them as well.

He told my husband homeowners usually leave him in the house alone when he does the cleaning.

He missed some vents my husband had to point out to him.

His equipment was just a little bigger than a shop-vac.

He told my husband to wait 7 days before smelling a difference. He also told him we wouldn’t need the ductwork cleaned again for five years.

The sanitizing smell lasted 24 hours and the smoke from the vents was stronger than it was before the service call.

My husband talked with the owner/person who came to do the service the following Tuesday after Labor Day weekend. He denied saying it would take 7 days to see the difference and he didn’t say five years before we’d need it again.

We asked for our money back and he offered to come and sanitize again.

My husband told him his equipment wasn’t enough to do a thorough cleaning and spraying something down the vent holes wasn’t going to do anything either.

The owner refused to return our money.

My husband told him we would be reporting him to the Better Business Bureau. I attempted to file a complaint with the BBB; but this company doesn’t provide an address, which the BBB requires to follow up on it.