A+ Dry Cleaners Complaints and Reviews

Florissant, Missouri 63033 USA

Phone Number: 314-831-9122

Is A+ Dry Cleaners a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Wrinkles Galore!

On June 10th, my daughter took my dress to A+Dry Cleaners located at 11501 New Halls Ferry Rd to have it pressed only. My mother had purchased the dress for me for my birthday to wear at her 85th birthday celebration being held on Saturday, June 13th. All of her daughters were wearing white that day. MY daughter was told she had to prepay for the service, which cost $7.

The dress was ready on Thursday, June 11th, but I didn’t pick it up until Friday, June 12th. I inspected the dress in front of the employee, I told her this dress has as just as many wrinkles in it as it did when it was brought in. She looked at it and was shocked that it looked like nothing had been done to it. She took a picture of the dress and I had my daughter to take a picture of the dress as well. The employee offered to have it sent back to be redone, but it wasn’t going to be ready until Saturday June 13th after 4pm. I told her that would be too late, because my mother’s birthday celebration was from 11:30am to 3:30pm.

So I asked for my money back. She told me the manager would have to ok that. At that point I asked to see the manager or the owner. I was the manager nor the owner was in. They could not give me any information on the owner and that everything is handled by the manager. She told me the manager would not be in until sometime next week, probably Thursday, June 18th after 5pm, because she had another full time job. I asked her for the manager name and number. She told me her name is Tarah and she would have her to contact me when she comes in, since they do not have a schedule for her.

Since I did not hear from Tarah at all the following week, I called on Tuesday June 23rd after 5pm I gave the employee my information and why I was calling and was told she was not in and had not been there for a couple of weeks. So I called back the next day Wednesday, June 24th was told by another employee, that Tarah was not there, she was sure she would be in around 5p or 6p and she would make sure she got my message and her call me back around 6p.

Tarah did not call me back until Friday June 26th. She lied and said she had just received my message that morning and that she had been there everyday. I told her I knew she had not been there everyday because I had been calling. I explained to her how dissatisfied I was with the lack of service I received and that I wanted my money back. She told me she could not give me my money back because they would have to have an opportunity to make things right. I told her that I was offered that, but they could not have my dress ready for me when I needed it. So she told me she could give me a $5 gift card to have something cleaned at their cleaners. I told her I paid $7 and that is what I wanted back. She informed me a $5 gift card was all she could offer me.

At that point I told her I am a senior citizen and I don’t have any money to just give away and that I was going to file a complaint. It didn’t seem to bother her because she didn’t offer to do anything different to resolve the problem and I haven’t heard anything more from her. So I guess she wasn’t really interested in satisfying a customer. I hope you can help me resolve this issue. I don’t think you should have to pay for service you did not receive.

Comments