Little Caesars Pizza Complaints

Company Contact: Christopher Ilitch - President CEO

Little Caesars Pizza Ratings

Little Caesars Pizza Reports

Most Recent Little Caesars Pizza Complaints

Is Little Caesars Pizza a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Chain Restaurants Directory ListingLittle Caesar Enterprises Inc Listing

Refused to make pizza

I went to Little Caesars around 610 pm Sunday Sept 11, 2016, located on tiny town Rd 1780A, to order a specialize pizza, and the manager (Teresa) said all they had were large pizzas.

I asked if she could make a specialty pizza similar to 5 dollar lunch special. she could not. I asked her if the store was out of dough to make any she said is all we are making is the large pizzas no other pizzas after 2pm. I found this strange because I was led to believe the deep dish 8 dollar pizzas were available all day.

I never heard of a little Caesars that couldn’t make but only the 5 dollar large pepperoni pizzas. I have been going to Little Caesars for years and it has never been a problem for them to make a specialty pizza.

I was very disappointed and decided that I will start buying my pizzas from Dominos or Pizza Hut, because they sell personal pizzas.

Little Caesars Location – 1780A Tiny Town Rd Clarksville Tennessee 37042

15 Most Recent Reviews About Little Caesars Pizza

Submit a Complaint or Review For Little Caesars Pizza

19 Comments on "Little Caesars Pizza"

I ordered Supreme pizza at Homewood on oxmoor/ valley avenue branch but I was given pizza that looked old and like it had overstayed. I got to my house three minutes later and it was already cold. The girl at the cashier said she had run short of receipt paper so I could not return it, I called several times but they did not pick their phones.
If you ever have to buy pizza there, insist on a receipt and make sure you check before you leave.

The little caesars in Waynesboro ms has a manager name Gwen who is very rude to her workers and customers I walked in the other day and she smelled like straight alcohol. She was working under the influence and I have talked to people if she is not relieved of her duty little caesars will lose business.

Little Caesars 3306-b Gallatin Pike Rd. Nashville TN 37216 I CALLED IN A ORDER FOR TWO SUPREME, STUFF CRUST PIZZA’S, ONE PEPPERONIE PIZZA’S, 1 SAUAGE PIZZA, I PIZZA BREAD AT THIS STORE MENTIONED ABOVE. THE LADY AT THE PIZZA PLACE QUOTED ME THE PRICE OF $41.37. WHEN I WENT TO PICK IT UP, SHE ONLY GAVE ME THREE PIZZA’S AND THE PIZZA BREAD. I REMINDED HER THAT I ORDERED FOUR PIZZA’S AND SHE REFUSED TO GIVE ME THE FOURTH PIZZA UNLESS I PAY ANOTHER 10.00. I BROUGHT THE AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT SHE QUOTED ME OVER THE PHONE AND I… Read more »

My kids wanted pizza I call little caesars to place an order but,they refused my business because,I wanted the pizza dough with out corn meal and the employer who was taking my order was very rude. All this excellent customer service it’s in espanola nm

I was watching TV and a little ceases commercial came on. It was the commercial when the man forgot his wallet and turned his son upside down and shook him to get money. I consider that child abuse

THE ONE IN DAYTONA SUCKS MY PIZZA WAS NOTHING BUT UNCOOKED OVER LOADED TOMATOE SAUCE

Very disappointed! Tonight we called to order our regular choice of pizza. We love to get their Supreme pizza made on their crazy bread crust with the crumbles on top. We know it’s not an order they get regularly but they have prepared it many times for us. The person on the phone had no idea what we were talking about and tried to mention other types it might be. No, no, no!!! He then sat down the phone, so we could hear him in the background discussing with the manager what we might mean. He came back to the… Read more »
I WAS AT LITTLE CAESARS TODAY TO PICK UP LUNCH FOR A VREW OF GUYS WHEN I GOT THERE THE CASHIER WAS OUT FRONT SMOKING SO WHEN I GOT OUT TO GO IN SHE WENT IN AND DIDNT EVEN WASH HER HANDS AND STARTED TO GRAB MY FOOD I TOLD HER I WOULD LIKE FRESH FOR BOTH PIZZAS I WAS ORDERING AND SHE GAVE ME OLD STALE PIZZA I’M VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THAT PLACE I WILL NOT GO BACK THE GIRL WAS VERY RUDE AND THE MANAGER CAME OUT TO FRONT OF STORE AND WAS SMOKING RIGHT BY THE DOOR… Read more »

im order 1 meem and pizza place do not have meemes???? wh at to heck

I ‘m order 4 pizza then I ask for napkin they charge me 50 cent parmason cheese $1.00 any thing I ask course money,why ? at 2810 el cajon blvd, SD 92104

Posted a comment about LC…never was published.

Why do LC advertise a $5 Hot and Ready Pizza, and then charge $5.25? Also, I tried to reach LC on their website under the Contact Us…after jumping through several hoops, I was instructed to agree to their Terms Of Service before my email could be sent…

They lie is why. I also sent them a letter and they gave me a bunch of double-talk. Only here, the pizza costs $6.25. LIES LIES LIES.

ordered a pizza today that was cold, hard, little sauce and cheese, not sure why my husband brought it home, should have left it there for them to eat. sad to buy something that you cant eat… he should have paid them what it was worth.. nothing

I was at work minding my own business in the office I work in and this was 11/17/13 before 5:30am I picked up one of the phones in the office and received a cursing from a women on the other end and she called me a bad name and I do not know who this lady is but I tracked the number back to the Danville,Ky. store 40422 . I just want you to know I do not appreciate being cursed at by a total stranger, and I will never buy your pizzas again if you are going to keep… Read more »

WE Been going To Little Caesars, For About 10 Years ,Along With Our family Members, But The Last Three Times We Gone. We Got Pizzas That Didn"t Have much sauce .Or cheese, And , Very Dried Out, I Called Up To The caesars that WE go to All They Said They were sorry. but Sorry Dosen:t Get It,I Would Like Se . Pizzas replaced We Got three Meat Pizza, and Hawaii,,The Store Is 10720 E Southern Ave#111 Mesa Az 85209. 480-354-5121 Thanks.

Visited LC in Palestine Tx yesterday. My problem is the there is a LC commercial on tv which advertises their pepperoni pizza for $5- well in Palestine they were $5.55 a few months ago- now they are sold at $6 a pizza. Am I missing something. So, the number to call with complaints or questions is mounted for all to see, so I called. And lo and behold, the number is just a magic jack number. Wonderful. That alone speaks tons. Shady business don’t you think! About 5 hours later a number calls back, and it’s the manager! Would you… Read more »

So call them. More than likely they will replace their bread. Why do people complain on here about tiny things like this? This place can’t help you with a $2.00 restaurant mistake. L. C. isn’t going to read this and respond. They will find it laughable. But if you call and tell them it was horrible they will replace it for you.

Not true we have called with a problem they have done nothing we ordered a pizza with everything on it it had very little amount of toppings on it I have a picture and wish I had the smarts to put it on here I was thinking it would be $13.00 possibly $16.00 but nope they charged us $25.50 I had a friend pick it up but they didn’t know not to pay that ridiculous price so when we called to take it back the girl behind the counter lied and said she told us the price so they wouldn’t… Read more »