Lee’s Famous Recipe Chicken Complaints and Reviews

171 Brooks St SE #F
Fort Walton Beach, Florida 32548 USA

Phone Number: 850-244-6575
Company Contact: Chuck Cooper - President

Is Lee’s Famous Recipe Chicken a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Rude and has a very nasty disposition

I visited the restaurant located on Skinker in University City 6221 Vernon. I asked for fresh food that I did not get so I asked to speak with a manager.

The manager I spoke with was obviously a stud with a very nasty attitude by the name of Sharde.

I don’t know who actually runs the store but I don’t like her attitude and I will not return to that location again something needs to be done about her attitude and rudeness.

She should not be allowed to wear that shirt with the type of attitude she has.

Lee’s Famous Recipe Chicken Location – 6221 Vernon Ave University City Saint Louis MO 63130

Comments