Black Angus Steakhouse Complaints and Reviews

4410 El Camino Real #201
Los Altos, California 94022 USA

Phone Number: 800-382-3852
Company Contact: Meredith Taylor - CEO

Is Black Angus Steakhouse a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Rip off!

I Went there to celebrate mothers day with my family. I t took us 45 minutes to get our food and when it did come the portions were incredibly small, not like the Black Angus I knew and loved at all. I remember going to Black Angus and feeling overwhelmed with food years ago. Not anymore.

The portions were too small to be paying thirty dollars a plate + Gratuity. I felt like I was robbed with no satisfaction of the day. All together there were eleven of us total, so all together Our bill was well over four hundred dollars.

I think because they had a lot of traffic that day they were trying to ration the food so they wouldn’t run out. Unfortunately we were on he tail end of the service that night.

Black Angus – 5000 Candlewood St Lakewood CA 90712 | 562-531-6921

Comments

4 Comments on "Black Angus Steakhouse"

IT TOOK 15 MIN FOR ME TO GET ANY KIND OF SERVICE FOR JUST ONE PERSON.. AN THE WORST PART THE WAITER LOOK AT ME 3 X N NOT ONCE DID HE BOTHER, NOT AFTER I HAD TO STAND N COMPLAIN N THE PLA
CE WAS SLOW N VERY UNKEMPT BLACK ANGUS AT 235 S FIRST ST BURBANK, CA 91502

According to manta.com, the owner’s name is David Kennedy

Wow! That is crazy what happened to you!

Four of us celebrated my wife’s birthday at the Black Angus in Goodyear, AZ on Mcdowell Road. There’s been a big change somewhere, and right away we noticed that our favorite long-time manager “Tom” had been transferred and the current manager didn’t have a clue. In short, the service was decent, but the food (all four meals) were bad and the portions next to nothing – especially the tough steaks!. We’ve been dining at this location for over five years, and it’s obvious that the place has fallen apart since Tom’s departure. We’re never going back!