DoubleDownCasino Complaints and Reviews

Company Contact: Keith Martinez - Customer Support Manager

Reported Losses: $1,850,000.00

Is DoubleDownCasino a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Will not credit Loss of Coins

50,000,000 chips gone and they are saying they can’t replace them in tournament mode.

I didn’t even play. Somehow ended up in there and got right out.

I asked again, that they credit me those coins back because I didn’t even play. I don’t even know how I ended up in there.

I am not that crazy to bet that amount, considering how they wipe out your stash. And I work in IT, so it’s not like I don’t know computers.

I have never dealt with an organization that would do this to a person.

I will update when I get my second response. In the meantime lowering my stars.

Comments

24 Comments on "DoubleDownCasino"

I have a COMPLAINT!!!!!! My concern is that while I was playing the game. It glitched and before I could do anything the game was thanking me for my purchase that I DID NOT do.. Especially for a $110. I want to know how to reverse this transaction and hopefully find a way for it not to happen again, because I don’t want to have to stop playing the game but I can’t afford it charging me when ever it wants to do so. SO if you could advise me that this has been taken care that would be greatly… Read more »

I wish they would play their own games once in a while to see how poorly they run. Many games go so slow,and the wheels keep spinning for a long time. It’s almost impossible to play.
Garden Party is a bad one and has been for over a year.

big losses with no fun

Karen Danielle McIntosh

I agree with all the others that have submitted complaints.

Karen Danielle McIntosh

There’s no bang for my bucks spent. Bonus games are to hard to get. I can play millions and get nothing in return.. Shame on them.

I just bought 300 million chips on their 3X sale for $99 and they were gone in 1 day!! Low or no pay outs. Been a customer for years and it’s only get worse. Betting 50,000 and hit the Bonus and only receive 150,000. Biggest Rip Off Casino on the internet. Great games but no pay outs!! They tell you to bet high for bigger wins and all you do is lose all your Chips quicker… such a SCAM!! They have so many complaints and the Company doesn’t even care .

Live and learn. This site is s**t. Not real Vegas odds they just want you to keep buying chips. you will blow through a million dollars in twenty min.

DOUBLE DOWN IS GETTING TO BE A JOKE. Everyday i sign in get my free spins,play them,which usually lasts less than 1 minute . Next day same thing. You cant win here anymore. I will NEVER buy chips Never.

Pay for chips at @doubledown casino and still get the lowest spin almost every time 75000 Not buying Anymore

I purchased the $59.99 package with a bonus of 3 times the normal amount of credits. This gave me $105,000,000. I played for a few nights and it left me about the same amount. Then DOUBLE DOWN come up with this stupid tier deal and I stupidly joined it and my BONUS’S went to hell and I haven’t won a damned dime In the last 5-7 nights and my total is now $15,0000,0000. (Yes I’ve LOST $90,000,0000 in 5-7 nights) Watch out for this stupid tier deal because in the long run it hurts instead of helps and I am… Read more »

I must agree as the pay outs are next to nothing. I never buy chips because in all logic you will loose. I was playing with the free chips you get daily and by chance hit a 200million chip win. Anyway its been December 2015 and January 2016 and they are all gone to give you an example. If you bet low (I always do) you can have a few minutes of Slots and or Table Games.

Anyone who would buy chips with these odds has to be a complete idiot. Even the cards (poker) is computer rigged just as is the slots. There is no chance of winning as they do not have to allow you to win so you are paying to play as they only have to (legally) pay you back a small percentage of what you began with. Personally, I feel the government should step in and close them down until they at least make the odds somewhat fair.

i just came on line to play doubledown and my money isnt there???? i had 49,000 now i got ten what the hecfk ive about had it with this site where is my money???

I am getting error 2046 and games does not load

ddc I have not been getting my free spins and when I do it does not give them to me this has been going on for about a month get it fixed

For 2 days my game wont load at all….To try to fix it, it says kindle fire, or tablets. I AM ON A HOME COMPUTER and no fix for it to load…BALONEY someone needs to fix my problem so I can PLAY.

You have updating your sight for over 24 hours what is going on????

for the second time, I purchased chips only to see them disappear from the screen after a minute or two, and not playing but a small amount…something is wrong when you buy something and do not get the product, even for a gaming system….tried to complain….no one responds…second time this has happened, small amounts, but it is wrong…

I WON 58,000,000 IN TOURNAMENT ABOUT 12:30 THIS AFTERNOON AND IT WAS NOT POSTED.

I just want to add to the complaints above, that on 4-15-14, you had a 3 times chip sale I wanted to get in on and it lasted a half a day I didn’t even see it, my sister did but I couldn’t get in on it till today because that was when my social security check would be in my account. Well it was gone this morning, not even a whole day offer which I think is dirty. I have never had the opportunity to get it on that offer and it is not offered too often. DDC could… Read more »
I have been playing Bingo now since Oct.of last year, i really enjoyed playing until my winning got less ans less. I have reached the point where if I won a few times a day I considered myself lucky. Then I went down to winning once a day to no wins, I do play up to 8 hrs a day. I want to know how the cards are distributed, In get the same bad cards every day all day I know after the 1st 3 nos. called I am going to lose. miss the 1st 2 nos, get 1 no… Read more »

your site is a BIG-OFF!!!!!!!!!!!! your daily free spin what a JOKE. i get no more than 50,000-60,000 chips on it, get rid of it if you are going to give loyal players 1 millon chips a day.you know like alot of others those chips will last about 10 minutes.your site is listed as free games to play,all you want is people to like it,get hooked on playing yhen buy chips.i am done after 3 years of playing every day.better change your way of free chips,or alot more people will be quiting like myself,STOP BEING SOOO FREAKING CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I need your help with the slot machine Classic II. I have spent so much money over the last three days. The wheels on the slots are stopping at random times/not synced to play smoothly. I went from 45,000,000 to 17,000,000 and down to 6360 coins hoping that the spinners would get synced. I don’t know what you can do about this. If possible I would like to get some or all of my credits back. I am not looking for a refund as I plan on continuing to play your game. Thanks for any and all considerations. A faithful… Read more »

it is a big joke,your free spin.i get at most 40,000 to 60,000 chips on it,as te wheel has 2mil,1mil ,and more than i ever have received,it is a JOKE.you might as well do away with it.today 30,000 chips,that will last 1or2 minutes,like i said a JOKE.i can not beleive i have played foe almost 3 years,i am about done playing and i am sure i am not alone.stop being so FREAKING CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!