Shantok Motors Complaints

Shantok Motors Ratings

Shantok Motors Reports

Most Recent Shantok Motors Complaints

Is Shantok Motors a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Car / Auto Dealerships Directory ListingShantok Motors Southeastern Connecticut Listing

Stay far away

I went to purchase a car from shantok motors in groton ct because I current car was about to die. I purchased a 2004 Buick rendezvous with about 99000 miles on it assuming this would be a safe car for my children and myself boy was I wrong.

I picked this car upon a Thursday and immediately called the Friday after to ask if the car had been in an accident. They had no idea so then I went on to tell then the traction button didn’t work, the back window didn’t roll down, it also felt like the motor was bouncing when you start the car, and the headlights were loose like the car had been in an accident.

I immediately asked then to just take the car back and give me a different one off their lot and Mike the finance guy or actually the owner of the finance company and the 3 shops refused to give me a different car. He said they would fix the problems for free considering I only had the car less than 24 hours. I then ended up dropping the car off to Jamie to be fixed. Picked the vehicle up about 3 days later and it seemed to be OK at that point.

Then it was just four days later I was driving to the hospital for surgery and when I put the car in reverse to back up the car had to gears. No park drive nothing so basically the car was stuck in reverse. I had to shut the car off while in reverse and put the emergency brake on. I called Jamie who did get the car towed to his shop and was fixing it.

At this point I was so aggravated that I tried to ask mike once again for a different vehicle since I hadn’t even had this one for 2 weeks and its been in the shop more than I’ve been able to drive it. He refused and said we’ll give you back your car and your down payment and that’s what I left with because no way in hell am I going to pay over 10,000 for a car that has been nothing bug headaches.

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE.