Randall Noe Auto Group Complaints and Reviews

1608 W Moore Ave
Terrell, Texas 75160 USA

Phone Number: 972-524-3775
Company Contact: Randall Noe - Owner

Is Randall Noe Auto Group a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Unprofessional and Dishonesty

I found a car on-line and the dealership called me on October 11, 2016 to discuss the pricing and specifics of the car that I was interested in. After several phone call discussions Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with Heather Rupe, employee with Randall Noe, she informed me that they had three cars, and all 3 were the same color, year, and style requested. I agreed to come to their dealership Thursday to look at the cars.

At 3:00 p.m. she called again to confirm if were coming to their location to see the cars. I asked her again if the 3 cars were on the lot and available to look at. She again confirmed they were. Before leaving the house I contacted my bank to make sure my loan was approved to purchase a new vehicle. Our last conversation was at 3:00 p.m., we arrived at the dealership at 3:45 p.m.

Arrived at the dealership requesting to see Heather Rupe. After waiting a few minutes she showed up and introductions were made to her. It was then she indicated that the salesman was away and that she had to find another salesperson to assist us. This salesperson was not familiar with our request. We told him what we were looking for and he had to search the lot for the cars.

After he returned we were told that he had to ask another salesperson and was told that the 3 cars was not on the lot and that they only had 1 car in the color requested and that it was sold. Between 3:00 p.m. and 3:45 p.m., we went from 3 cars to no cars. I attempted to talk to salesperson to no avail.

The salesperson left to get the manager, Michael Hailey. Not one time did the manager admit they had made a mistake but told me that I should have “put a deposit down to hold the car, that that they had other cars that I could buy”. I was not told by Ms. Rupe that a deposit was needed to hold a car.

I asked him about reimbursing me for my gas for driving to Terrell and was told “no”, that’s when all hell broke loose. That he had other cars that I could buy. I asked to speak with his boss and was told by him that “he was the boss”. I asked him if he was the owner and did not get an answer. And I replied to him that “you are not the boss”. He then told me to “get out and he was not going to sell me a car”.

Let’s get real! This is a game that Randall Noe is playing with people to get them to their dealership, telling them that they have what you are looking for, but are lying out of their teeth.

People are driving on these dangerous highways and bi-ways to come to your location to be falsely led into a trap by dishonest people working at Randall Noe dealership.

I bought my first car at the age of 16, I am now 65. And I have purchased many, many new cars and trucks. But I have never in my whole life been told to leave a dealership, a dishonest dealership. My wife was present with me and she could not believe what took place.

I have called to try to talk to the general manager without no return call. Mr. Randall Noe, if this is your real name, you need to look at your dealership in Terrell, TX and do some housecleaning.

This dealership is going to get someone hurt or someone killed because there are some crazy people that would take this matter differently than the way I have by filing a complaint. I hope that this complaint does not fall on death ears.

Mr. Noe, clean up your mess that you have in Terrell, TX – Randall Noe Hyundai.