Randall Noe Auto Complaints and Reviews

Corp Email: randy.lee@randallnoe.com
Company Contact: Randall Noe - Owner

Is Randall Noe Auto a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Dishonest Pricing

Found a truck on-line and I called the dealer to discuss the pricing and I would be purchasing through Affiliate Rewards Preferred Pricing Program. I was told that they would sell me that truck at their E pricing that was below my program price.

The dealership was over 2 hours, so I called before I left to verify the truck was still there. Arrived at dealership to wait 20 minutes and a different truck was brought up. The truck I was interested in was “just sold”.

The second truck they would not honor the online price although we initially discussed price on the phone and these “dealer add ons” were NEVER mentioned. The guy who brought the truck up said they do that to get people in here and all dealerships do it. The “sales managers/directors” I spoke to on the phone and talked price never greeted me or talked to me, just had the young man who brought the truck up tell me they made a mistake with pricing.

Unprofessional and dishonest.

Randall Noe Dodge Chrysler – 1608 We Moore Terrell, TX

Click To Search For Randall Noe Auto Complaints

More About Randall Noe Auto

Randall Noe Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Fiat Hyundai Subaru Ford | randallnoe.com | randallnoedodgecommerce.com | randallnoedodge.com | randallnoejeep.com | randallnoechryslerdodge.com | 888-771-4054 | William Lee - Admin | Mr Dean Marshall - Principal | Randall Noe Chrysler Inc | Randall Noe Ford-Mercury Inc | Randall Noe Dealership | Randall Noe Ford-Mercury Inc | Randall Noe Inc | Randell Noe Ford | Randall Noe Hyundai | Randall Noe Chrysler Dodge LLP | Randall Noe Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Comments