Pre-Approved Auto Ottumwa Complaints and Reviews

Ottumwa, Iowa 52501 USA

Pre-Approved Auto Ottumwa Phone Number: 641-814-9138

Pre-Approved Auto Ottumwa Ratings

Pre-Approved Auto Ottumwa Reports

Is Pre-Approved Auto Ottumwa a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Car / Auto Dealerships Directory ListingPreApproved Auto Iowa Listing

Shady Dealership

I had a horrible experience with a business In Ottumwa, IA. My 17 year old daughter just bought a car from PreApproved Auto in Ottumwa. The car has died repeatedly on her and she has had to jump start the car several times.

I went to the dealership with my daughter last week and complained, they said they would give her a rental car to drive from their dealership, they would then keep her car and figure out why it kept dying.

They had her car a week and decided that it was a faulty remote key and that is why the car would not start at random times.

My daughter was called and told to come pick her car back up and there could not be anything seriously wrong with it because they couldn’t find a problem.

Today on 8/2/17, my daughter was stranded in a restaurant parking lot.

I called the dealership and asked if someone from there could come jump the car and they said ok, in the mean time the car finally started. I started complaining to the owner of the dealership and the conversation got heated because they keep promising to figure it out and fix it.

I ended up hanging up on the owner and he called me back just to tell me I was not allowed to call there anymore.

I am appalled!

This is not how you do good business, I would never buy anything from this dealership in the future and i was rudely treated terrible! I was contacted just to be told I was not allowed to contact them in the future about complaints, how unprofessional is this!

I am very angry. I want a strike against this business. Thanks Jenna Bates – 641-777-0153

Comments