Michael J’s Auto Sales Complaints

Company Contact: Mike Weinle - Owner

Michael J’s Auto Sales Ratings

Michael J’s Auto Sales Reports

Most Recent Michael J’s Auto Sales Review

Is Michael J’s Auto Sales a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Car / Auto Dealerships Directory Listing Listing

Drove about 5 miles, transmission started going out.

I went to Michael J auto sales on April 15, 2017 and put a $1,100.00 down payment on a 2005 equinox. I left the lot at 3:30, drove down the street about 5 miles to a gas station to put gas in the car. From there I went to go to Wal-mart.

On my way there the transmission started going out. I drove the car back to the car lot and was there by 6 pm. They said they would send it to a dealer to have it tested.

I called 3 times that week after dropping it off, and they said they were waiting to get it back.

The following week they received the car back and said it need a transmission, and that they had one they were going to put in it, and to give them a few days to fix it.

I waited a few days, called back to check on it and they said they would get to it just give them a few days.

I waited a couple days, called back and was told the mechanic was out sick. So, I waited till next Monday and called back, and I was told they would get to it and give them a 2 or 3 days should be done by the end of the week or begin.

I called back on Fri and it still wasn’t done.

I have called every couple of days to check to see if it was done, and still nothing. I get told the same thing over and over – give us a few days.

Now its been 6 weeks and still nothing. I asked about getting my money back and was told no. I need a car and not sure what I should do.