JD Byrider Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 317-249-3000
Corp Email: info@jdbyrider.com
Company Contact: Steven E Wedding - CEO

Is JD Byrider a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Fraud. Manager said, "Tough", Basically.

After my car died, I went to J.D. Byrider to get a car. I expressed the need for a 4WD because my apartment is set on the top of a large gravel driveway. The salesperson Maria said there was only one SUV with 4WD, so it was brought down for a test drive. The car (Hyundai)was in very good shape. But it had over 100 thousand miles on it.

She said again, it was the only 4WD and they had a three year warranty, so I took the vehicle.

Fast forward to last week (1/22/15). It had snowed a little and then rained. The ground turned icy as the temps dropped. I attempted to get up the driveway. Several attempts. I must be doing something wrong?

Maybe I am not engaging the 4WD properly. Nothing in the manual.

Soon dry ground and then Saturday, a little snow. I tried to get up a small upgrade. No dice. I then called J.D.’s and they said they’d call Monday.

Monday came and I told them I’d bring it after work to get help.

Once there, the mechanic looked inside the car, and soon underneath. Guess what no 4WD.

Bottom line. Manager and then Regional Manager said, “Tough.”, Basically.

I am not going down without a fight. Driving is difficult with an anxiety disorder and I have to drive to work and back. Just this morning, my heart was in my throat many times as I drove to work. I am not defeated.

J. D. Byrider – 4916 William Penn Highway Monroeville 15146 | 724-733-1400