Frank Ram Auto Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 937-402-3016
Company Contact: Frank Ram - Owner

Is Frank Ram Auto a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Auto falsification

I bought a car from Frank Ram auto sales in Hillsboro ohio back in April. I have had nothing but problem after problem. The car made a loud noise when out into reverse he assured me it was nothing just the exhaust. Not even after 2 months of having the car the transmission went out. I had to pay my mechanic $700 to repair it.

When I called Frank to advise him of what happened he wanted me to take the car to him and have his uncertified mechanic work on it. I politely declined. He offered me a car off the lot to drive while mine was being fixed. He illegally gave me a dealership car and dealer plates for 3 weeks.

The car he gave me had no turn signals and was so out of align I was scared to drive it with my baby in the car. When I turned the car back into him and told him of all the issues he just shrugged his shoulders like it wasn’t a big deal.

I have had my car 3 months now and have asked several times for the memorandum title and each time have been told they don’t have it. I was given a photo copy of the actual title. I can not get my tags transferred with that. So because he wants to not give me the proper documents my car can not be on the road legally.

If I had known this was the kind of business he was running I would have never stepped foot into the lot.