Carson Cars Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 425-697-6969
Corp Email: mike@carsoncars.net
Company Contact: Mike Carson - President

Is Carson Cars a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Ripped off and scammed. Dont buy vehicles here.

Ripped off and scammed. Dont buy vehicles here. Look at all their BBB Complaints.

Here is the whole picture Sir,

They sold me a wreck of a car. I bought a car that I’ve owned for about 6 months now and only used for less than 1 month. They sold me a car with so many problems that even your repairs have needed repairs. They gave me a loaner car that had to be jump started on 2 occasions.

List of problems:

O2 sensor out

Window doesn’t wind down on passenger side even after owner fixed it .

Spark plugs theyclaimed were changed need changing again while oil is leaking from somewhere into spark plug unit

Odometer doesn’t work [goes in out out]

Battery terminal comes loose

Hdc suspensions inactive and goes up and down even while it was being driven

Abc is out In the car

Break pads and sensors now functioning

Radio system switches in between radio and CD player constantly

Sun roof doesn’t work [doesnt shut fully without being held down]

The break senson and pads either dont work or were not replaced honestly like they said they were.

Transmission slips

These were all issues brought to Mike the owner, Brenda[secretary] old repair manager and now new repair manager to no avail.

This doesn’t constitute screwed?

Who buys a car and takes it back into the shop 6 times in the first month ? I didn’t even get to drive the car the first month of owning

In fact if I recall the next day after i picked up the car,the car was returned and couldn’t be fixed at the shop and taken to a range specialist then taken back there 4 days later ..

Yes I was screwed . But it’s life right ..?

I tried reaching Mike[owner] for the first 2 months via direct email to him, Via Brenda, Via his Lot manager, Via my sales rep, Via your old and new repair managers and you only reached out after firing the old repair man and happened to be at the shop.

As soon as i got the new manager he was unreachable via all the above listed sources even to the point where Brenda [Secretary]told me he had no interest in speaking to me (also documented ) and yes every step of this was documented and will possibly be included in a lemon suit .

During this period prior to Mr Carson giving me the dead beat loaner car i had to rent a car from a friend for about a month while they fixed this mess costing me about $700.

I asked the next day to get my money back and they refused . Had i know this was a huge scam I never would have done it .

Comments