CarLotz Complaints

CarLotz Customer Service

CarLotz Phone Number: 804-728-3833
Company Contact: Michael Bor - CEO

CarLotz Ratings

There Are Currently No Ratings.

CarLotz Reports

Most Recent CarLotz Review

Is CarLotz a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Car / Auto Dealerships Directory ListingCarLotz Inc Listing

Used Car Salesman slept with my 16 year old daughter

My daughter turned 16. We were excited to buy her, her first car. We had heard many good things about CarLotz. So we took her to pick out something. The salesman was quite friendly. What I didn’t realize was he had his eyes set on my daughter.

He complimented her on her looks, humor, etc. I didn’t think anything of it.

Apparently when I went to the restroom, he asked her for her number. My daughter is naive. An older man is giving her attention and making her feel special. I can see how she felt special but what he did, went too far.

After we got home, he started texting her. I didn’t find this out until after the fact. My daughter snuck out that evening to meet him.

He took her to his hotel room, and one thing led to another and she slept with him. She was a virgin.

The way I found out about this was the next morning she was at home acting strange. She didn’t want to go to school, she didn’t want to talk to anyone etc.

Later in the afternoon, she finally broke down. She had to tell me because he didn’t use a condom and she needed the morning after pill. I was devastated.

We are seeking legal action but in the meantime, stay clear of Car Lotz in Midlothian, VA and John Foley! He should be ashamed of himself!

John Foley – Norfolk Virginia | 757-839-3428