Autonet Dallas Complaints and Reviews

Dallas, Texas 75247 USA

Phone Number: 214-994-0502
Corp Email: autonetdallas@gmail.com

Is Autonet Dallas a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Buyers beware, total rip off artists.

Buyers beware, total rip off artists. We went there to buy a Mustang that my 16 year old son had saved to buy. After looking at it, it had multiple issues including an a/c that didn’t work. The salesman Marcus told us that if we left a $500 deposit that was totally refundable, they would fix the issues and call us. I never agreed to buy the car at any time. They said if we didn’t like the car at that point we could have the deposit back. We both signed an agreement stating so. SCAN0009

A couple days later they called and said it was ready. I went there and told them I no longer wanted the car and ask for my deposit. They proceeded to tell me, after calling the owner, that I couldn’t have it back and they would give me credit for another car. I said no, I don’t want the car and continued to ask for my deposit. I asked to speak with the owner and he began to yell curse me and said “You’re not getting (insert curse word here) back!”. I have a signed agreement stating that my deposit is totally refundable.

I called the police and they said although I was right and they should give the deposit back, but they couldn’t do anything since it is a civil matter.

Now I have to post all these reviews and report to BBB and file a civil suit in order to get my 16 year old son’s money back. Unbelievable that there are still thieves and scam artists doing business these days. If you are smart you will stay away from these unscrupulous people.

Comments