Antwerpen Complaints and Reviews

Last Updated On: December 28, 2017

Business Name: Antwerpen Auto Group
12451 Auto Dr
Clarksville, Maryland 21029 USA

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Is Antwerpen a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Warning the new trick - Nissan Dealer cheating on customers

I bought a Nissan Versa 2011 from Antwerpen Nissan Inc. on Jan.10, 2011. At the time the sales manager agreed a discount of 1185USD which equivalent to a net sale price of 12050USD before tax and tag for the car. This is still not the cheapest but I’m ok. They deliberately listed this discount as CASH in the sales contract, which brought my attention but they said they always do so.

Now I met big trouble since then. First they told me that there’s a cash payment due; then they wanted to hold my newly applied tag to force me return the original contract and sign an revised contract; after I rejected, they’re threatening to cancel the extended warrant contract I bought along with the car.

I TOLD THEM MANY TIMES THAT IT SHOULD BE THE DEALER DISCOUNT, but none of them is listening or I suspect that they deliberately avoid that conversation. By doing that, they can sell a car with a much higher price, 1185USD more, five months after the sales! That brings the actual net sale price to 13206USD before tax & tag, much higher than the fair market price for a Nissan Versa on January’s market.

Remember, I was shown many more valuable cars at different dealers. There was one dealer just cross door tried to sell their new civic for 12000USD. We were fairly aware of the market trend. If they presented that price of 13206USD, nobody will buy from them. I guess that’s why they set up this trick to trap me. Well done, Jack!

Comments