AE Trading Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 82-70-77528989
Corp Email: aetrading@naver.com
Company Contact: Kim Se Hyeon - Manager

Is AE Trading a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

The biggest scammers of the century.

Hello, My name is Georges, I contacted Mrs. Kim Hyeon in the month of December 2015 from Alibaba, to buy a car – HYUNDAI STAREX 2007. As I am new and do not know how it works, she probably realized that I was not sure how transactions work.

So she gave me her phone number with WhatsApp to continue talking on WhatsApp. She told me that the car’s value and shipping charges were $7,000 Usd and I have to send this money by bank transfer.

Then from the time that I sent her the money and she got it. When I call her she always has the phone turned off. There is proof of the transfer of money.

From December 2015 until today, Saturday 06/05/2016 –  I still have not received my car.

This is a message of confirmation that it has received the money:

AE TRADING – 5 ene.

para mí
Hello Sir ,
I have received your email .
The bank has informed us about the payment .
I shall contact the shipping line for the pick up of the car to ports .
I will update you soon about the shipping schedules .
Best Regards !
Mrs. Kim Se Hyeon

Official Responses from AE Trading

By: Kim Hyeon On: January 5, 2016

Response from Kim Hyeon – Sales Manager at AE Trading

Hello Sir/Mad,
We found a posting on your site that is false and we are writing to demand from your company if you have any legal evidence from the person concerning the claim?
Our had a written contract with the buyer that was fully signed by both our company and the buyer before the bicycles were handed over .
We shall demand your company to request that contract from the buyer and review.
I humbly waiting for your reply so as we can further the case .
Thanks.