Greyhound Complaints

Most Recent Greyhound Complaints

Is Greyhound a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Bus Lines Directory ListingGreyhound Bus Lines Inc Listing

Salty Marine

I was made to purchase a refundable bus ticket to return to MCT after I completed boot camp to become a United States Marine. I did not need the ticket as my parents were more that happy to drive me to NC, but it is a requirement of the Marines. I felt it was ok because I was sure to buy a refundable ticket.

I followed the instructions on how to do a refund and mailed the original ticket to the address given. That was on December 23rd. They received it on DEC 29th. I am still waiting on that refund.

Being in the USMC I do not have all day to be on the phone with these people…I was told once that I would receive a phone call from a supervisor. I am still waiting on that call…

So Frustrated… I busted my hump to earn that money to buy that ticket and I don’t know if I will ever see it refunded!? I am salty…

15 Most Recent Reviews About Greyhound

Submit a Complaint or Review For Greyhound

3 Comments on "Greyhound"

I brought express ticket for my son to come home from Chicago one stop Chicago to Louisville to Lexington suppose to be 11 trip late leaving Chicago had to go to st Louis then to Nashville to Louisville and of I had not gone to Louisville to pick him up he would have gone to Cincinnati for 4 or5 hour and would not gotten home until the next day left Chicago on Monday night I picked him up in Louisville Tuesday night at 11:15

sign the boycott petition posted on Change.org. http://www.change.org/petitions/greyhound-lines-b

i have been trying to get paid for my lost luggage and they keep giving me the run around they say it took longer than 30days to file and when i faxed it they still dont have it