Greyhound Complaints and Reviews

Corp Email: webmaster@greyhound.com
Company Contact: Dave Leach - CEO

Is Greyhound a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Salty Marine

I was made to purchase a refundable bus ticket to return to MCT after I completed boot camp to become a United States Marine. I did not need the ticket as my parents were more that happy to drive me to NC, but it is a requirement of the Marines. I felt it was ok because I was sure to buy a refundable ticket.

I followed the instructions on how to do a refund and mailed the original ticket to the address given. That was on December 23rd. They received it on DEC 29th. I am still waiting on that refund.

Being in the USMC I do not have all day to be on the phone with these people…I was told once that I would receive a phone call from a supervisor. I am still waiting on that call…

So Frustrated… I busted my hump to earn that money to buy that ticket and I don’t know if I will ever see it refunded!? I am salty…

15 Most Recent Reviews

Comments

6 Comments on "Greyhound"

Purchased a non stop ticket for my daughter out of my SS check from Tn to Flint, Mi. back 8/1/17. However bus was over hour late into Detroit and connecting bus from Detroit to Flint left hour early. Left 8 people stranded in Detroit. Company didn’t even know till I called asking where my daughter was. After 7pm Grey Hound hired taxis to take people to Flint. Fine except the foreigner who barely spoke English dropped my daughter off on I-75 and Dort exit in pouring rain where she had to walk the expressway 7 miles to get to a… Read more »

two times the bus broke down i lost 169.00 on my hotel reservationcause we didnt get there till the next day

I will never never use Greyhound again after paying almost $300.00 to get a ticket home from Las Angeles, I had the worst experience with the rude, nasty, unprofessional Mr John Stanberry that made derogatory statements and use profanity the entire trip. I call several of Greyhound employees to report the hostile actions of Mr Berry to try and get some help after repeated calls I found out from a employee whom I spoke with that said Mr Berry gets a lot of complaints. John Stanberry(Greyhound Employee was offended when he got to Abilene Texas he told me he would… Read more »

I brought express ticket for my son to come home from Chicago one stop Chicago to Louisville to Lexington suppose to be 11 trip late leaving Chicago had to go to st Louis then to Nashville to Louisville and of I had not gone to Louisville to pick him up he would have gone to Cincinnati for 4 or5 hour and would not gotten home until the next day left Chicago on Monday night I picked him up in Louisville Tuesday night at 11:15

sign the boycott petition posted on Change.org. http://www.change.org/petitions/greyhound-lines-b

i have been trying to get paid for my lost luggage and they keep giving me the run around they say it took longer than 30days to file and when i faxed it they still dont have it