FlixBus Complaints and Reviews

Corp Email: service@flixbus.com
Company Contact: Torben Greve - Co-Founder

Is FlixBus a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Thieves and liars

I purchased a ticket from their online web portal. The ticket was for the wrong date.

I reversed it and received a rebate #. I reattempted to rebook and use the rebate #.

The ticket was not booked, the rebate number was invalidated and I did not receive a confirmation. They charged me for 2 tickets at full price and a 1 Euro fee.

I have attempted to contact them via email, facebook and phone call… They are unresponsive.

Comments

8 Comments on "FlixBus"

FLIX BUS IS SCAM
I bought a round-trip/return ticket and on the way back the bus just did NOT show up.
They sold me a ticket to get to a city for about 30 euros and one to return from that city for just about 2 euros. I stayed really early in the morning waiting for the bus but it never came. So I had to buy another ticket and take the next bus I found available. I was going to ask for a refund, but that would be just 2 euro. See the trick?

most of their drivers are rude and disrespectful and not willing to help passengers and if it’s connection trip, they are usually late sometime by hours

So, I have been a loyal customer for the past weeks while traveling in Europe with Flixbus. Unfortunately, I have lived a very disappointing event and I would like to share it with you so you can take your mesures next time you think of traveling with this company. Last Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, I booked a trip from Brussels to Maastricht at 4:35pm (booking number: #8045960869). I have arrived at the train station in Brussels where the Flixbus buses park at 4:20pm. While waiting for the bus (and none of them had a sign with Maastricht or Kraków), I… Read more »

BOOKING NUMEBR 8042927672

The most frustrating company in the whole world.
I have paid double to finish my journey after 5 hours delay. I have emailed several time and haven’t heard from them .Tired of the automatic email.

I demand my £79 plus 29 pound ticket cost to refund. Both amounts are for the first journey.

Hi, I’m sending this e-mail to FLIXBUS to express my totally frustration and disappointment with the company. Me and my girlfriend were in the bus 815 on 9 of July (2017). Reservation number: 8042416765. Firstly, this bus had a delay of 4 hours to pick us in Gent (Belgium). Without any information we stayed in the parking stop (under the sun) for 4 hours. Without any people to inform us in Gent, we used the mobile phone to try to reach someone in FLIXBUS. I spent several hours trying to reach the FLIXBUS central. I spent 75 euros in phone… Read more »

i Purchased a 99 euro pass on https://interflix.flixbus.com on 15th of june
money was paid though paypal gateway
i just one mail from paypal about receipt thats it
i did not receive any voucher or mail from flixbus. also they say my mail id is not valid
also paypal says my mail id is not vaild

THEY ARE LIER AND THIEF
I WILL GET BETTER SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IN MY COUNTRY INDIA
FLIXBUS IS PATHETIC …USELESS..

PLEASE DO NOT GO FOR IT…SUCH A PATHETIC SERVICE AND POOOOOOOOOOR CUSTOMER CARE
ONCE THEY TAKE MONEY AND FORGET YOU FOR LIFELONG

I have never heard of this company. But they have been putting fraud on my account . Idk how but I have been getting charges on my bank account and I’m way in Cali.

My friend and I missed our original bus due to a change in the pickup location which wasn’t pointed out very well on the ticket. We had shown up at the original pickup location (asked staff around if we were in the right spot) and no bus showed up. Our ticket had two portions as there was a small layover in a town. We decided to take a train to catch up to the next stop to reconnect with our bus. The train set us back 100 EURO! We showed up at the next stop. The bus was 15-20min late… Read more »