Woodforest National Complaints and Reviews

Spring, Texas 77380 USA

Phone Number: 877-968-7962
Corp Email: support@woodforest.com
Company Contact: Robert E Marling - CEO

Is Woodforest National a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Turned Around And Took Credit Back

Woodforest Bank in Andalusia always call my cell phone number if I have an item come into my account that I don’t have enough funds to see if I want them to pay for the Item or send it back.

Well they did not call my cell phone, they let the item go back and then charged me an overdraft fee.

I contact the Houston Bank Over this one here in Andalusia and they stated they would not reverse the item but credit me the $30.00. And they turned around and took that credit back; and they did my niece the same way.

Woodforest National Bank 1991 ML King Expy Andalusia, Al 36420

Comments

2 Comments on "Woodforest National"

I suppose I’m old fashioned and thought that when I made a loan application at the bank, the loan officer and I would speak but instead I’m told it had to be faxed and it would take 24 hours. I was very confused and asked for the bank manager who had nothing but a phone number with a phone machine. I called the next day and was informed since it was Friday, it would be Monday before I would get an answer. On Monday, no call. So I called them and gave them the pertinent information they needed and explained… Read more »

Woodforest National Bank is dedicated to providing quality customer service and we would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly. Please contact your local branch or our Customer Care department toll free at 1-888-224-0132 or email SocialMedia@woodforest.com.