PNC Bank Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 412-762-2000
Company Contact: William S Demchak - CEO

Is PNC Bank a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

PNC Overdraft abuse

I do all my banking online. I check my account regularly. I forgot a check coming in that was cashed after 11 PM on June 14th. Pay deposit from my husbands company is Midnight on Friday.

So they claimed that all the pending things coming in were one after that check. Not possible.

Some of the transactions were on the 15th. That is what I see on my account.

It was all pending at the time so they charged and Overdraft fee, on an Overdraft fee. They claim it is all legal for them to do.

Once on draft went in to OD of course there was no money. They took it! Twice!

PNC Bank Location – Rt 611 Tannersville PA 18372 | 570-629-8910

15 Most Recent Reviews

Comments

5 Comments on "PNC Bank"

PNC has changed their Online Banking Login procedure and I think it makes spoofing their web site much more profitable,since they dropped the security picture identification. Now a spoofer can get both Login anbd password on one screen.
I wonder if they get security advice from the Russian Mafia.

I made a pretty big purchase online and went to make another. It wouldn’t allow the second purchase, understandably. This has happened for security purposes before. I tried to call PNC and got a complete run-around and finally sent to an automated line that had nothing to do with my issue so it hung up on me. I called back and before I could speak with someone, I was hung up on. I called yet again and told a customer service person what happened and told him I did not want to be transferred to an automated line. He thought… Read more »

PNC Bank is deliberately not posting my direct deposits in a timely manor like p****y is Friday my money should be available Friday sometimes wen my account is low they wont post it Friday ITS A DIRECT DEPOSIT FOR CHRIST SAKE They deliberately try and trip me up with a overcharge fee WHO CAN HELP US START A NEW CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT CUZ they are still doing a great injustice to the public and have never changed there operating procedures even though they had to pay a big fine so they need to be held ACCOUNTABLE !!!!

stealing practices of pnc