Randolph Center Auto Complaints

Company Contact: Elias Nassif - Owner

Randolph Center Auto Ratings

Randolph Center Auto Reports

Most Recent Randolph Center Auto Review

Is Randolph Center Auto a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Auto Services / Repair Directory ListingRandolph Center AUTO MA Listing

Randolph Center Auto Fraud!

In October of 2016 the drive-shaft blew out and my 2011 Cadillac CTS was towed to Randolph Auto Center in Randolph MA.

Eli the owner of the shop told me that the costs for parts/labor would be $3000 for a rear drive-shaft, a front differential, and casings?

A week later I gave Eli $3000 for the repairs/labor and a 30 post dated check, instructing him not to attempt to cash the check till I can fill the account.

But Eli ignored me, as he tried just 10 days later!

Eli then calls the Randolph MA police department in an attempt to have me arrested for a larceny by check for my own check; and I am still laughing at the nerve of this scammer thief.

After my research of prices for parts/labor at Advanced Auto, Auto Zone, Sears, Firestone, and Napa Auto Parts Professionals, I discovered that the parts/labor in question; the rear drive-shaft, front differential, and casings, are estimated at $1500!

Eli the head mechanic over-charged me for the parts/services rendered, and I am suing Randolph Auto Center for $5000 for over pricing, false charges, loss wages, and pain/suffering.

Thank You! Plaintiff, Mark A. Bland Sr.