All State Custom Paint & Body Complaints

Company Contact: Ibrahim Sultan - Owner

All State Custom Paint & Body Ratings

All State Custom Paint & Body Reports

Most Recent All State Custom Paint & Body Review

Is All State Custom Paint & Body a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Auto Services / Repair Directory ListingAll State Auto Body and Sales LLC Listing

Beautiful Until I Looked Underneath!

I purchased a 2009 Jaguar XF on Ebay Motors for $8,800. and paid the $500. deposit on 3/4/17. I paid the remaining $8,300. with a Cashier’s ch. on 3/6/17, and received the car on 3/13/17. On 3/14 I paid the $673. with another Cashier’s check for the tax, title, etc.

I knew that the car had a rebuilt title and had been in a rear end collision so I asked the seller a number of specific questions regarding the condition, such as the tires, the sensors working, rust, parts damaged from collision, etc.

He lied to me on every question, as the sensors don’t work, the tires haves so much dry rot, baldness, and cracks all over that they are unsafe, and I later found out that the mileage had been manipulated as the Carfax showed 84,000 miles, but he sold stating it had only 58,000.

I knew the car had been sold at a salvage auction and the seller had a body shop and made it look beautiful. I had been looking for this car and in the pretty metallic light blue but thought I could trust this seller’s word as he had a top Ebay rating.

This was the worst mistake I have ever made.

When I brought car to my mechanic to check out, he put it on lift and said it wasn’t worth putting a can of oil in! He pointed out many things – whole bottom was rust, left front panel is hanging without the pins the right side has holding it. The sensors are all taped together and there were so many failing code signals for the electrical = unsafe to drive!

I gave seller the worst rating as he said I should have had it checked before I bought it and he was right. Unfortunately, I don’t live near Miami and he offered to have car towed to me at no charge so I took him up on it. This does not excuse his lies to me. He was upset about bad rating and wanted me to reverse it.

I got a lawyer to write an agreement which seller agreed to in writing that if I reversed the rating when I received the title, he would bring the $8,800. minus the $150. for towing = $8,650. I reversed my rating and gave him the best rating immediately and when I received the title, he never came or gave me any money!

I could not reverse rating again but he had filed a false claim against me for non payment on Ebay which I did not even know about until I got an email from Ebay saying case was closed in his favor as I should have had car checked out before I bought it.

I had the Cashier’s ch’s receipts to prove I had paid right away so when I called Ebay they removed the bad mark on my record but this dishonest seller had even lied to them! I cannot get my money back from Ebay as no warranty on a car with a rebuilt title.

I had sold my original car never dreaming such a thing would happen and had to buy another car. No dealer would give me more than $3,000. for the car and didn’t want it but finally agreed to trade it in for $4,500. toward my new car.

I have had to pay guys to drive me around to car agencies to look for a car and it has been even more costly.

This agency is totally dishonest and I would like to save others from falling for a pretty one!! Beauty is on the surface – a total mess underneath!