San Diego Rent A Car Complaints and Reviews

3346 Kettner Blvd
San Diego, California 92101 USA

Phone Number: 619-297-5555
Corp Email: sandiegoairportrentacar@gmail.com

Is San Diego Rent A Car a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Cars rented with check engine light on and air bags not working.

I rented a vehicle for 4 days and had to leave key in vehicle upon return as my flight left before agency opened in morning. They told me to leave the key in the vehicle and take Uber or shuttle to air port. A drop box for the key would have been nice.

The Nissan versa that I rented had a check engine light on and the air bag light was on. Ok so I dealt with it. Although the flashing lights were very distracting.

I’m wondering how many of there other vehicles are in the same condition. Bottom line they have had the rental back for 2 days now and still have my $300.00 deposit saying they can’t find the key.

I talked to them the day I returned it they said it would be 5 days for my refund on my deposit, and that they had already rented the vehicle out.

So why is it that there is still a issue with the key? How many people does it take to find a key. 3 guys to clean a Nissan Versa and they can’t find the key. I ‘m surprised enterprise referred me to these people.

This experience has left a bad taste in my mouth, I don’t even know how I feel about enterprise after they referred me to these people. I have never had a problem like this before.

If you are going to rent a vehicle stay with the reputable companies. I had originally reserved a vehicle with hertz and they went from $111.00 to $485.00.

Comments