Fox Rent-A-Car Complaints and Reviews

Fox Rent-A-Car Reports

Is Fox Rent-A-Car a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Auto Rentals Directory ListingFox Rent-A-Car Inc Listing

Ignorance is unacceptable

FOXRENTACAR.COM I rented a vehicle from this establishment during the first week of February in Fort Lauderdale, FL. I paid upfront for an 8-day rental period with the understanding that I would receive my $150 deposit upon return of the rental.

I returned the rental 6 and 1/2 hours early and was charged for an extra day’s rental. I received a credit of $64.37.

I called their toll free number and was told to E-mail my trip itinerary to prove I returned the rental early. I E-mailed the itinerary to llara@foxrentacar.com.

Over a month has passed and I have received no acknowledgement. I also used the contact section of their web site three times with no response. This contact area of the web site is supposed to supply an answer within 24 hours.

All tolled, I have E-mailed and used the contact area of foxrentacar.com six times with no response whatsoever.

I expected to receive my full deposit plus a monetary adjustment for returning the rental early.

Fox Rent A Car – Fort Lauderdale Airport – 3100 SE 6th Ave Fort Lauderdale Florida | 855-849-4217