Nissan Motors Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 800-647-7261
Company Contact: Carlos Ghosn - Chairman, CEO

Is Nissan Motors a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

NEW NISSAN VERSA LEMON

Bought the 2016 vehicle October 15, 2015. Right away noticed a problem with the automatic gear shift not moving smoothly from gear to gear.

The brakes groaning/whining and the emergency brake loosening.

Car drifting/pulling right on highways and left on streets.

Rattling from under car carriage.

Popping and squeaking on right front passenger door.

The A/C straining and not cooling car cabin as it should and the A/C interior switch not engaging or staying engaged when pushed.

Thumping/clicking sound heard when braking.

After numerous complaints made the dealership verified all of my complaints but not in a timely manner. First complaint was acknowledged on October 28, 2015 but claimed there wasn’t any abnormalities found.

On December 8, 2015, March 16, 2016, April 22, 2016, August 17, 2016 and August 23, 2016 repairs were repeatedly made consisting of replacing gear shift knob, entire gear shift assembly, sanding rotors, replacing brake pads, replacing entire brake assembly and tightening emergency brake. But as to date problems still exist.

On February 9, 2016 repair to the suspension and steering.

On April 5, 2016 repair to lower rear exhaust shield remounted.

On May 31, 2016 door check straps re-secured.

On June 23, 2016 faulty BMC switch replaced but problem with A/C still not resolved and a second problem has arisen. A/C turns on when defroster is engaged.

On September 23, 2016 problem with both front inner CV joints and axles acknowledged but part on back order. Repairs made on October 27, 2016 in another state. Problem not resolved. Sound still heard when driving over speed bumps, cracks or slight bumps on streets or highways.

I’m still paying for this vehicle which is barely over a year old. With the financing cost plus all the deductibles for rental vehicles, gas in the rental vehicles, damage wavier insurance (on rentals) and the excessive mileage having to take car back and forth to the dealership for these warranty issues (mileage now @ 34,000) which is now nearing one of (4) extended warranties that was purchased along with this vehicle, I basically gave MIDWAY NISSAN OF ARIZONA $800 for a 3yr/36,000 mile maintenance warranty (oil, filter, lube and tire rotation) to spend 2-3 days a week traveling back and forth to them for them to not be able to completely resolve the warranty issues listed above.

So I felt that this car was the epitome of a “LEMON” vehicle that came off the assembly line. I contacted NISSAN CONSUMER AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT before the last warranty repair was made, better said attempted.

I felt that my request for them to buy back this vehicle or replace my vehicle with another 2016 Nissan Versa or 2016 Nissan vehicle with same amount of mileage as my vehicle that is equal or similar in style, size and price without the problems and extend my maintenance warranty to 4yrs./48,000 or replace it altogether and transfer my other paid warranties to the replacement vehicle.

Well it took NISSAN over a month to notify me of their decision. Obviously you know what NISSAN’s answer was if you’re reading this. NISSAN’s denial letter to me suggested that if I felt that NISSAN didn’t resolve my issues I could feel free to file a complaint with the BBB.

Well guess what NISSAN, the BBB in the state of Arizona is the Attorney General’s Office and the same applies in the state I currently reside. So I filed a complaint in both states.

More About Nissan Motors

Nissan North America Inc - One Nissan Way Franklin TN 37067

Comments

3 Comments on "Nissan Motors"

2011 Nissan Rouge, cvt transmission problem, it has only 50000 miles. Nissan is refusing to fix it. They know their cvt transmissions are having problems. Even their own dealerships are admitting that, but nothing gets done. They are criminals and Government needs to open up an investigation on their defect cvt transmissions. people please do not buy any Nissan products. They all are having engine and transmission issues.

I Purchased Nissan Micra TI in 2011 January Licence Number 1DK169 In Western Australia.
And after 3 years of servicing at excessive charges Nissan has NOT REpaired the Electric Mirrors. Yet Car as only done 15000 klms and has had 30,000 K service done. and want to book me in for another service in January 2014!
YET NISSAN IN 3 years of service at excessive charges cannot repair mirrors!!

I have bought a Nissan Qashqai (SE- Midrange) Version here in Qatar. The Vehicle is issuing extremely high noice once the speed exceeds 80kmph. Complaint launched with the Nissan Sellers in Qatar was receiprocated with a joint survey. In spite of noticing the high noice in the driving, the authorities are not accepting the problem and have even suggested to sell off the car but wont agree to repair or change the vehicle. I hope this portal will help me address the complain to personnel who can make the NISSAN Middle East respond positively to my call. At the moment… Read more »