Jeep Complaints and Reviews

Auburn Hills, Michigan 48326 USA

Company Contact: Sergio Marchionne - CEO

Is Jeep a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Don't buy Jeep!

I have a jeep that is still under warranty. My mechanic diagnosed my problem as drive shaft joint.

Over the phone jeep said that is covered under my warranty.

Took it there, and they said my drive shaft was bent and would not cover under warranty. They implied that it was bent due to driver error.

Called my mechanic back and he said the shaft was not bent. Went round and round with jeep but they refused to fix under warranty.

Called jeep to file complaint but they refused to do anything.

Asked jeep to send a rep to examine my drive shaft but they refused.

Had my mechanic fix the shaft and he and the shop owner showed it to me while up on the rack. They showed me that the shaft was actually not bent, but the joint was causing the problem. I also notice there was mud in several areas on the drive shaft.

How could the jeep mechanic or warranty rep make a decision that the drive shaft was bent when there was still mud on the shaft?

Its obvious they just dont want to fix it and lied about the bent shaft.

I have contacted my attorney general and they have an ongoing investigation. It is unlikely that I will ever get justice but in the meantime I am determined to bring jeep (chrysler corp) down!

My message to all who read this is dont buy jeep! I hope this warning will help you.

Comments