GM Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Company Contact: Daniel F Akerson - CEO
Corp Website: gm.com

GM Ratings and Reports

Latest GM Complaint

GM General Motors Recalled Auto Parts - Causing head-on collision!

In January of 2015 I purchased/financed a 2011 Cadillac CTS from Mastria Cadillac in Raynham MA.

In October of 2016 the drive-shaft blew out and my CTS was towed to Randolph Auto Center in Randolph MA. Eli, the owner of the shop, told me that the costs for parts/labor would be $3000 for a rear drive-shaft, a front differential, and casings?

In April of 2017 while attempting to make a left turn from Prospect St onto Crescent St the steering-wheel locked on my 2011 Cadillac CTS causing me to merge across the yellow double-lines and partake in a head on collision!

I was not injured but my vehicle sustained a GEICO Insurance adjustment of $3000 in damages and the air-bags failed to deploy!

After my research I found out the the parts in question; the steering column, the drive-shaft, and the air-bags, electrical system, and the brakes, are RECALLED parts on all 2008 – 2013 Cadillac CTS AWD 3.6 models on the NHSTA Web-site!

On April 26, 2017 that unfortunate evening my vehicle was towed to Manolia/Lynch towing on Montello St in Brockton MA at $90 tow cost + $35 daily for storage is about $3000+ since April of 2017!

GM General Motors / Mastria Cadillac is responsible for my damages/repairs, tow/storage, loss wages, insurance, license, registration, and pain/suffering, costs $20,000!

Thank You Plaintiff, Mark A. Bland Sr.

Is GM a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

GM Subsidiaries