Dodge Complaints and Reviews

Auburn Hills, Michigan 48321-8004 USA

Phone Number: 1-800-CHRYSLER
Company Contact: Sergio Marchionne - Chairman and CEO

Is Dodge a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Dealerships Dodged Us, So We Got RAMmed By All Three!

We purchase a Dodge 3500, 5/14 we don’t use the vehicle often, other then around town, we brought it in to Crystal River Dodge about tires, and bouncing. After make trip down south Florida, they fought us tooth and nail but replace the tire and balance them, after blood vessel popping! We brought it back again and again. Tech inform my husband those tires are no good, road force tested coming back good, yet 2ounce of weights on tire, other had barely any weight or none at all and with 5k mile still under factory warranty.

Now brake squeaky, they claim no covered or Tires. Wanting to charge us for tires. Blood vessel again. Basically they refused not to work on our vehicle.

Contacted Mopar Corp, Customer care center got involved. Made complaint, they ask to drive it to another dealership which is a lot further, which is Plaza Chrysler of Inverness they change driveshaft out, replace it with new one and took my tires and rim off, test drive with other rim and tires from another vehicle, bouncing was still there. Changed all tires to Michellin. Supposedly change rotors and pad for squeaky noise in the rear. Issue is still there. Service Manager basically told my Husband he’s washing his hands with this, walked away.

Mopar Customer care told me to take it to another Dealership which is major distances. Phillip Chrysler Dodge Ocala, took it for 5 days, shaved the rotor for the squeaky, and couldn’t figure out bouncing, not a pleasant dealership.¬†Still bouncing all over the road especially at 50 mph or higher.

Mopar Customer Care Center said we would be eligible for BUY BACK PROGRAM, tell me she sending email to AREA REGIONAL MANAGER, then days later, sorry. I called back asking what the program detail concern the eligibility, to find out again we can be eligible, but don’t go over 24k, so I’m a hostage to them.

I’ve owed several Dodge Ram and SRT8, I don’t know where to go. Should I retain Legal representation & use social Media, IS THIS LEMON LAW?

Now Mopar Customer Care Center giving me Bull, I’ve caught them in lies, and lock all my correspondence. Proof of all I’ve posted.

Crystal Chrysler Dodge, Plaza Chrysler Dodge – Homoassa Fl, Inverness Fl, Ocala Fla