Senior Lifestyle Complaints and Reviews

Chicago, Illinois 60601 USA

Phone Number: 773-436-0333
Company Contact: Jon DeLuca - CEO

Is Senior Lifestyle a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Lincolnwood Place - Senior Lifestyle Corp - Quality of Care for my Mother was awful

My mother began living in the Independent side of the building about 6 years ago,. the executive Director, even after 5 years did not even know my mom’s name. The Sales and Marketing staff will do nothing for you once you sign a lease, and more times than not ignored voice messages that I left on moms behalf.

There was a big infestation of Bed Bugs in a neighboring apartment of mom, (which by the way spread throughout the building) and I tried for weeks to get a hold of the ED, then the Sales and Marketing person to discuss.

NO RETURN CALLS.

One of my mothers dearest friends just passed away because she chocked on a piece of fruit at dinner and no one did the Heimlich on her to save her life. Two of moms friends had to go to the nursing home side and one was threatened by a CNA because it was the middle of the night and she was woken up due to moms friend ringing the bell because she had to use the restroom.

to say having a comforting and warm feeling for the people who live in Lincolnwood place, by the sales team is a real false statement. I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy. Mom cannot leave until her lease is up, thankfully soon, despite the issues I have mentioned

Comments