Almost Family Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 502-891-1000
Corp Email: Steveguenthner@almostfamily.com
Company Contact: Steve Guenthner - President

Is Almost Family a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

No Concern For It's Employees. Didn't Receive Patients For 3 Months.

Almost Family has no concern for it’s employees. thus reducing quality of care to patients.

I didn’t receive patients for 3 months. I later learned on my own that a younger speech Pathologist was being used. (There is a possibility she is being paid less) Attempts at contacting the administrator, Cheryl Bradford, were unsatisfactory. Numerous attempts over a 4 month period to contact Mr. Yarmuth (CEO) and Mr. Sutton (V.P. H.R.) were ignored.

I have worked for Almost Family/Quality of Life home health for over 20 years. I have never received a bad review and have had positive statements from patients. After not receiving patients for several months I contacted the office and was told, while I was not “terminated” I was not receiving any more patients.

They contracted with a young speech/language pathologist without telling me that my services would no longer be used. According to my contract, I must be given notice to this affect. I attempted to contact the administer of the local office in Tampa, Florida, who failed to return calls, faxes, and letters. The nurses and staff were all surprised as they knew the quality of my work.

I then attempted to contact the CEO, Mr.Yarmuth and V.P. of H.R, Mr. Sutton by mail, fax, phone and e-mail. I wanted them to know how I was being treated. Again, they decided not to contact me.

I feel the fact that I was no longer receiving patients with no notice or reason as well as not being contacted by upper management.

Almost Family Home Health stopped giving me patients with no notice and no reason as listed in my contract after 20 years.

Almost Family formally Quality of Life