Hurricane Spin Mop Complaints

Company Contact: Ajit Khubani - President

Hurricane Spin Mop Ratings

Hurricane Spin Mop Reports

Most Recent Hurricane Spin Mop Complaints

Is Hurricane Spin Mop a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Appliances Directory ListingTelebrands Inc Listing

Handle snapped off of the mop head, Emails ignored

Does not hold up to their “satisfaction guaranteed” claim. Ignores emails asking for replacement. Mop handle snapped off and is worthless.

Having arthritis I could never have had the strength to break the handle easily.

All I asked for was a replacement of the mop – don’t need the pail.

Pricey but thought it would be helpful with my cleaning. Not worth it if they refuse to answer your requests.

Would never recommend this to family or friends.

15 Most Recent Reviews About Hurricane Spin Mop

More About Hurricane Spin Mop

Parent Company: Telebrands Inc

Submit a Complaint or Review For Hurricane Spin Mop

51 Comments on "Hurricane Spin Mop"

Love the mop but the foot peddle on the bucket keeps breaking, my family has bought 4 of these at 40 dollars one is still working but it leaks I won’t them replaced or a refund

I purchased my Spin Mop off of TV after eight months the screws on the bottom of the bucket are allowing water to leak on the floor I have contacted the Spin Mop company and this supposed to be a 10 year warranty and they’re asked me about the color of the bucket and they’re saying it’s not because it’s green not blue it’s been a back and forth with no resolution

I love this mop but unfortunately the construction of the pedal on the bucket stinks! My moms bucket and mine broke in less than a year of purchase. Please make the pedal out of metal or something more sturdy it’s like the gears strip.

I Love this mop but the only thing that breaks is the white plastic piece which is removable and probably cost 50 cents but I have to buy the whole handle for over 20 dollars. I am so upset because that piece is made in chine and only cost maybe 50 cents & I have 15 handles in my garage. I guess they are not green. I can’t even call them or contact them anymore. Did they close down?

I LOVE my mop, I bought it at Wal-Mart to save any weird charges. BUCKET broke, will not spin, in less than 6 months. I have spent the last several months trying to FAX and EMAIL them for a new bucket as they say they are covered under WARRANTY. Don’t believe them! The fax numbers NEVER work and the EMAILS bounce back at me. Too bad. It’s a great idea but needs some modifications with the bucket. Sooooooooo disappointed!

i bought the spin mop about 2 months ago used it maybe 8 times and ithe rod broke near the bottom cant find replacement have to buy the entire thing again. its to bad they made it so flimsy otherwise it would be a great mop.

I have had this mop and bucket for over a year and I clean houses for a living, so it has had quite a workout. I have never had any problems with it until now. The bucket has decided to quit on me. But I will buy another one as soon as my local WalMart has them back in stock. Well worth the money.

Well mine bought from Walmart only lasted 4 mos….

my husband and i went online to their website and ordered the hurricane mop at the beginning of last month and still have not gotten it. we looked at our bank statement and they charged us $58 twice. we have been calling everyday, mon-fri, and still cant get them to cancel the order. I keep calling the toll free number and i have to sit on hold for almost and hour without talking to anyone.
is there a different number i need to call?

I bought a similar product at W-M almost a year ago for $29.97. It spins the mop just like the hurricane mop and it is awesome. I think the brand was like Cello or one of the name brand companies. I bought a new puppy about a week ago and the mop has had quite a workout this week. LOL. I have a lot of back problems and this mop is so easy to use I don’t have to take a pain pill just to mop the floor. You can skip the hurricane mop and straight to the one at… Read more »

It’s awesome. I love mine but I have a different issue with them.

It’s at Walgreens.

I, in good faith ordered ONE Spin Mop from a TV sales. I was informed I would receive a mop, bucket, and sticky buddy. I was also informed I would receive a duster for free. Not so! I ended up receiving 3 mops,3 bucket and 3 sticky buddy for a total of 129.00. Why would I, an older woman need 3 sets of mop/bucket? I call the company to complain about the incorrect order and was told not to return the merchandise because it would be too expensive to ship out. But they would send me an extra mop head… Read more »

The company doesn’t do a background check to see if you are poor and vulnerable. People make mistakes. Get over it and call the corporate office number above and get it straightened out. They sell millions of these things. They are bound to make a mistake.

This mop is a piece of crap. The concept is GREAT but the product is made from such cheap material that it doesn’t last. The mop handle falls apart and the spin mechanism stops working after a short period of time. I contacted the company and they said it was out of warranty. What a joke. Would not recommend this to anyone and have told others in person not to waste their money.

mdelgado692002@yahoo.com

after reading all these comments about the payment mishaps I WON’T ORDER ON LINE!!!! I’ll wait till they sell this item at WALMART!!! I just want to know if the mop works. Can someone please let me know

Now it depends on which one you have. They have the one that has a peddle that breaks very easy. The mop is a wonderful concept for a person like me in a wheel chair and bad arthritis and other bad health problems, Now if you get a spinner bucket that the mop spins it is again a wonderful concept but it is not very strong. if you are careful with it does a wonderful job my real only complaint is that can’t get enough water in the bucket to last very long gets to dirty to fast. It works… Read more »
mdelgado692002@yahoo.com

ok but does the mop work???

We ordered 2 sets of mops from this company on March 30th. Wanting to inquire about the status of our shipment, I contacted the company via the 800 number on their website on April 28th, and was routed to India. The gentleman I talked to gave me the run-around, asked me about 10 times to verify my address whenever I asked about the status of my shipment, and finally, after 10-15 minutes, I was told my order would arrive in 3-5 business days. Also, I asked to be connected to a representative within the United States, as is our right,… Read more »
I don’t know where to begin…SCAM SCAM SCAM…I recently purchased this mop thinking that I was getting 1 and then another free or should I say just pay shipping and handling…any ways I purchased 1 spin mop from best buy and thought wow let me get my mom and mother n law one…so I went on line and they had this special offer and in the process I ordered 3 spin mop dollies along with the 2 spin mops which I have not received and yes they have charged my credit card 89.00 plus they say I owe another 19.99… Read more »

I had the same experience. plus, I thought the mop could spin without so much effort! I have MS, so I thought an easier mop would be better. It is NOT easier. I have gone back to my old method of cleaning my floors. I gave the second mop (even though I really only ordered an extra mop-head) to my daughter. She doesn’t like it either. It cost me $40.00 for the second one. this is a scam!!

Thanks for the info

Thanks for the info, I had the same problem about changing order and decided not to order.

Thanks for all the info above. I was ready to order a mop but after reading reviews I decided HELL NO!!!!

Iris I

Hi hurrican mop agent, My name TONG NGUYEN,live at 1600 w.wilmot ln ,Anaheim,CA 92802.
My order # 102640079 .Please tell me when i can get my order.Thank you for your timeto answer me

Hey dummy-Call the corporate office above, Mop agents don’t read this.

Cassie I suspect you to be a employee so please stay out of the conversation. These people have issues and they are real so don’t batter them. The mop is not all it is said to be. Yes you trick people into buying this stuff cause it makes sense but you make it for a dollar and try to sell it for 30 or so dollars.

Hey Cassie, Where do you get off calling frustrated purchasers names. Stick to your own insulting ways yourself. You only reinforced my negative feelings and I am no longer interested in purchasing this mop. I was going to order for myself and my friend. Do you work for these people?

He, you sound like the Mop people paying you to say all this s…

beware of posting such info in a public forum. this isn’t the place for this info.

Thank you for your comments I well wait tell they c0me to stores. I waited half hour and no human. No more ordering on line. They ruined it for all my orders on line. Thanks so much but what is this about, it cost 19.99 then 12.00 for ? Then Calif. tax what is this about?

Go to ebay they have them there and I have never had problems with ebay but remember they are not made real strong so just remember that when you order. But for me it works great in my health condition and from my wheel chair.

This is a total rip off. I ordered one mop plus the one free mop. That’s $39 98 plus $25.98 for s&h on two mops for a total of $65.96. They sent me for mops and charged me $192.92.

this company is such a scam. i tried getting the bogo deal on the mop. went through automated service that ended up charging me $19.99 for the second mop, never confirmed the order than when i finally got someone on the phone i could not understand them due to the intense accent they had. i did managet o get another # from her then stayed on hold for about 30 mins waiting to speak to a live person, who just stated they would put a "request" in to cancel my order. IM NOT REQUESTING IT BE CANCELLED, IM TELLING YOU… Read more »

unable to separate disk from mop head for cleaning.