Juniper Hills Apartments Complaints and Reviews

Frankfort, Kentucky 40601 USA

Juniper Hills Apartments Phone Number: 502-227-8833

Juniper Hills Apartments Ratings

Juniper Hills Apartments Reports

Is Juniper Hills Apartments a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Apartments Directory ListingJuniper Hills Apartments Frankfort Listing

Will not give my money back

I went to rent a apartment from juniper hills apartments on 855 Louisville rd for myself and my 6 year old daughter. I got the apartment on Sept. 14th got the key signed lease and everything. I was unable to move in right away cause of the person that was helping me move had worked 7 days straight.

On Sept.18th she got off early so she took me to my apartment with 5 boxes with just pots, pans etc. As we pulled up mind you it was myself, my daughter, boyfriend and his mom. No sooner than we pulled in parking plavoihisce a gentleman first came to my boyfriends mom driver side window and said something to her.

My boyfriend got out as i did to unload the boxes from her vehicle and the gentle approached him and says “I’m going to get you” and he continued watching me him and my daughter as we carry in the boxes.

I am not going to lie, it scared me to death.

So i called the apartment complex the next morning on the 19th I want to say his name is Dylan. I told him what happened and that I didnt feel comfortable living there with my 6 year old. I told him i did not want to live there cause of our safety he told me to call back at 2:30 cause they were leaving early.

I called at probly 2:30 got his voicemail so i left message. I gave him about 15 to 20 min to call me back he never did so I called him back got voicemail again then he called me back he said that his manager said that he was unable to give me my money back cause i had moved in and been there for a day which i had not.

At this point i already got angry and said well can i have the manager name and number so i can speak to him myself and he said “wait hold on ill try to talk to him cause he does not like to give his name and number to anyone” which i thought that was strange. He told me let him talk to him and see what we can do.

He called me back about a min later and said we can only give you back the deposit not the rent money cause they already missed out on money. He also told me to get my deposit back i needed to return key and write my address where they can send me the 200 deposit check and i did that I also wrote a note giving him my 30 day notice as it states in my lease.

I go to get the boxes i took up there the night before and low and behold they were still there when he told me they were leaving early handed him the key and the note for the lease and he tells me he doesn’t need that even though it stated it in the lease.

I myself believe i deserve my rent money back as well as my deposit

Comments