Advertise Your Reputable Business or Company
ComplaintsList.com offers a variety of advertising opportunities to fit your needs.
Why Should You Advertise On Complaints List?
1. It’s cheaper than using ad services!
2. You know your reaching a high quality audience.
3. Target Our Users Who Are Specifically Looking For Reputable Businesses.
4. Target Your Direct Audience Using Our Custom Targeting Algorithm.
Complaints List receives thousands of visitors a day who have come to our site to read about companies to watch out for. This provides a very targeted opportunity for reputable companies and business owners to reach direct consumers looking for your services!
SEE AN EXAMPLES OF CURRENT ADVERTISERS
- Real Estate Advertiser
- Travel Advertiser
- Internet Marketing Advertiser
1. Business Owners – If you own a reputable company that does not have any complaints on our site and is in good standing with the BBB you have the opportunity to show your business to users on pages within our site where other companies who have ripped people of or treated them badly are listed. This type of advertising is very targeted and effective and also gives our visitors a place to go they know they can trust.
2. Reputation Management – If you own a website that deals with reputation management we allow not only advertising directly on our site but also lead generation from people or companies that believe they have been falsely accused of something on the Internet.
3. Lawyers & Law Firms – If you are a lawyer or law firm that deals with consumer protection and/or online defamation or related issues we offer opportunities for users who may want to pursue legal action against claim made about them online. We have a strict policy against false information being submitted on our site, so if there is than the person who submitted that information is violating our terms of service as well as the law. While we do provide companies and people resources to resolve false allegations we are do not get involved in law suits but rather suggest they consult a lawyer for more information.
Recent Company Complaints
Slim Fit 180
New Vermont Motel
Jim’s Local Market
Munoz & Company
Caring Presence of Arizona
Clear Title and Escrow of Jackson
Companies Trending Now
(43) Comments - April 27, 2017
(33) Comments - April 14, 2017
(31) Comments - April 27, 2017
Complaints Trending Now
Teezily is a rip-off
(2) Comments - April 14, 2017
Frauds and Liars
(2) Comments - March 22, 2017
Used to Love Sears
(2) Comments - March 14, 2017
my sister an I went to Outback today for lunch the food was Great. When our Bill came I paid with Cash $20.50, the waitress came an took the money, c...
Worked for less than a week with this joke of a company they don't reimburse to go to customers houses the lack of communication between pm and worker...
The happiest day of my banking life was July 28, 2016. I walked away from BOA never to return. Just look at your history as to why I gladly walked. ...