Advance America Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 408-371-5242
Corp Email: Support@applyadvanceamerica.com

Is Advance America a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Running Scams, Harassing Me

Asc/pcs/ncs Aka: Advance Cash America, Cash Advance, Pcs, Ncs All The Same People

these people keep harassing me about they will file a case against me in court soon they will make problems for me with my social security number etc… all kinds of horrible things they said that they were going to do to me, take me to court, put me in jail, embarrass me at my job.

these are some crazy and nasty people, i think they are running scams on people because if they tell one million people the same thing and people send them money.

they are collecting millions and millions of dollars a day from people,they are going under different names such as: Cash Advance America, Advance cash America, PCS, NCS and other names.

Why can’t the US Government do something about theses people the FBI should have been did something about it!

Comments

6 Comments on "Advance America"

Paid my load today and was trying to renew. Well, the clerk argued with me about my p****y. I even walked to my car to get my phone to verify my p****y. I thought twice about it and said I don’t have to go through this, I pay my loans on time, check my records. I’ll go somewhere else to get a loan without the hassle and you’ll get cash and not a check. This check cashing place on Rosecrans Avenue in Hawthorne never has enough money, They give you a check and then you have to look for a… Read more »
Contacted by District Manager Robert and we had a very productive conversation about the service or lack of service I received today, 2-18-14, Hawthorne, California. I walked away rather than to continue the argument with employee. Unfortunately 2nd employee could not intervene to resolve the matter. This was the first time I experienced such a problem at location. For the most part employees are professional, they have serious cash flow problems. No one should leave with a check because they don’t have enough cash or they have to go to the barber shop to get change . Maybe this location… Read more »

I got a call yesterday from ross taylor saying that if I get a greendot card and put a three hundred dollars on it he could release my Government funds. is this a scam

thanks fo telling us this becaues they just sent me the exact same thing.! same amount and payments i said no becaues i couldnt understand why i had to pay them first! such jerks. people and in despart times and they wantt to steel your money.. be careful. i found good palces for laons like plain green. and cashnet usa. ive done a lot of resaerch im sorry that happend to you. best of luck
-cindy.

Just got a call from them as well…thank you. Desperate times calls for desperate measures but thank goodness common sense kicked in and i read Sabrina’s post. They guy was pressing me to put money on the greendot moneypak card saying I’d been approved for $5,000.00. I knew it sounded too good to be true and glad I did my research first. First researched the greendot moneypak and the first thing popped up is they are not responsible if you give out your information. Whew…thank goodness I followed my mind and didn’t buy it.

Thank you sooooo much for sharing your story. You have saved me from making a very costly mistake. I really need a personal loan to get my vechicle fixed. It is ashame how these people prey upon people who are already in a bad situation. My only fear is that I did give them my bank info and social security, should I close that account?