Teezily is a rip-off - Teezily

Teezily is a rip-off. I paid $30 for a t-shirt that was not as pictured on their site. It was a t-shirt with a picture of a cat sitting in a sewn on pocket, when you looked in the pocket you could see the cat flipping a claw (the bird) at you but you could only see it if you opened the pocket.

When I received the shirt, the pocket was just printed over the cat. I would NOT have bought the shirt that I received.

When I called try to get this resolved all they tell me to do is e-mail them & they NEVER answer. I just want what I paid for.

SAVE YOUR MONEY & DO NOT BUY FROM TEEZILY.

For Teezily Representatives or Owners

Comments About Teezily Review: Teezily is a rip-off

2 Comments on "Teezily is a rip-off"

If you are. UK based buyer you should right to them within 30 days to say you are rejecting the product as it was not as described under the Consumer Rights Act 2015. There is a good guide here how to do this http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/how-to-reject-a-faulty-product-and-get-your-money-back

I ordered the same shirt and had the same complaint. I was told via email: “After having observed that the product that you have received in fact corresponds to the product description present on our site, we regret to inform you that we won’t be able to help you any further with respect to your complaint.”

I will never do business with them again, and if I ever see their ads pop up on Facebook again, I’ll be letting everyone know to stay away.