RUN RUN RUN – SCAM - Premier Wholesaler

My husband and I bought the Amazon Com New Product Pallet Loads that are $10,800.00, $11,400.00 after all said and done. Premier claims this is a #1 Best Seller as well as claim the value is approx $100,000.00. This is the biggest load of BS I have ever seen.

First off, the second we saw the pallets that were being delivered we knew exactly who Premier ordered from to give us this order. Bulq.com.

Bulq’s big promise sticker as well as their pallet ID sticker was on the outside of each pallet. This instantly made us cringe because we have worked with bulq before and they incorrectly lists their MSRP’s making it seem like the pallet is worth much more than it actually is.

For example it sent us items that they claim the value of is $116 when really it is $35. 80% of the items are a bunch of crappy $5 and below items. We are going to have to work as hard as possible to even come close to making what we SPENT on the pallet. There is no way we will make our money back and then some.

SCAM SCAM SCAM. Trust me when I say I will do what I can to get this experience out so future potential buyers know to stay AWAY from this site altogether.

For Premier Wholesaler Representatives or Owners