Rude people working for PCH. Told you need to listen do as you are told. - Publisher’s Clearing House

To Who It My Concern,

I type this letter with respect as every human being should be treated. Sorry to take up any of your time but I feel I must inform PCH and public of how your Customer Service treated me. I have been treated with disrespect. No woman at any age or any age should be addressed as That Woman or called Idiot. Tone of voice Customer Service used is not professional.

I feel you need a little history to know over years I held Supervisor Positions working with different companies.

At this time in life I am senior who is disable. My years of working with public 49 years. Forgive my English, Spelling I was raised working fields of Tenn. age 8. Last position I held was Accountant . What I am trying to explain I have been well trained how to handle public problems. Two phone recording I would like someone in PCH main office to listen to. Both phone calls I made 01/08/16. First phone call was made in morning and second phone call in evening.

Now I would like to give you the facts or my side of this Bad Experience.

I believe date was 01/06/2016 I was paying my account on line. For some reason I could only pay one invoice at time. Tried to put X in box by invoice multiple times and screen would not move but one X at time and invoice was processed. In middle of processing invoice page came up and said Error No Longer Available. Tried several times on 01/06 and 01/07 to pay on line. I saw screen on 01/07 saying Detour. I had put my PCH Pay Bills in my bookmark on my computer. I had forgotten my computer training page was dropped when PCH started their updating.

01/07/2016 I called Customer Service and asked why I could not pay my bills on line. Person I talked to said did not understand my problem but she had not seen anything that I described. I asked if someone could help me and I was informed I could pay by phone. No I want to see all my invoices and know what I bought and make sure nothing was double. She said she just did not understand why I was having such a problem. I was given phone number to tech. Tech said PCH was updating and he had seen plenty of screens change with error messages. I expressed how I wanted to finish paying my bills. He said it was only be down couple hours. I had couple of other questions.

When I paid my bill on line 01/06/2016 I was emailed receipt from PCH and at bottom of receipt chance to win $10,0OO.00 dollars a week. I click on enter it processed as complete BUT IT would SENT POP UP ASKING ME TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK.

Customer Service said something like I must have been on old website because PCH was not offering $10,000.00 a week at this time. I told tech this and he said it was true. I told both of them I paid my bill 01/06/2016 and my Face book was full of my posting I played to win $5,000.00 a week. Caught what I am saying my receipt in email said $10,000.00 a week but after it completed pop up said $5,000.00. They did not know how that happen both said I must have been on old website.

THIS IS MY BAD DAY WITH PCH. 01/08/2016

I typed pch.compaybillmyaccount on search. Search results came up. Website look fine PCH had new screen to pay bills. I entered my Acct: # and my zip code. SECOND SCREEN ASKED FOR MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. I CAN NOT REMEMBER IF IT HAD ENTER AFTER THAT BUT MY NAME AND ADDRESS ROLLED UP. ENTER WAS BELOW MY ADDRESS I THOUGHT I HOPE IT DOES NOT PROCESS ANYTHING. IT PUT $400.00 AND SOMETHING ON MY CREDIT CARD. I WAS IN SHOCK. NOTHING WAS ON SCREEN BUT (BALANCE SAYING $0.00).

I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND LADY ASKED IF ANYONE TOLD ME TO DO THIS. JUST WHO TOLD YOU TO DO THIS. NO ONE. EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO HER HOW IT HAPPEN. SHE WAS SAYING I DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND SHE WAS TALKING TO SOMEONE IN OFFICE OR TO HER SELF. KEPT SAYING THAT LADY, THAT LADY AND ONCE I THOUGHT I HEARD IDIOT. I ASKED WHAT DID YOU CALL ME AND SHE KEPT SAYING THAT LADY. SHE NEVER SAID A NICE WORD TO ME. I SAID ONLY THING I WANT YOU TO HELP ME WITH WAS (GET ME TO A SCREEN SO I COULD SEE MY INVOICES.)

SHE WENT THROUGH YOU CAN NOT GET REFUND. I SAID I DID NOT ASK FOR REFUND. I TOLD HER I PAID ON LINE SHE SAID I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. ON LINE MY DESKTOP COMPUTER. I WENT TO WEBSITE SHE GAVE ME PCH.COM/. SAME SCREEN CAME UP. I ENTERED INFORMATION AGAIN.

SECOND SCREEN CAME UP. SHE SAID MOVE YOUR MOUSE TO INVOICE AND CLICK AND I SAID THERE IS NO INVOICES ON THIS SCREEN. I READ TO HER TWICE INFORMATION ON SCREEN. SHE SAID MOVE YOUR MOUSE TO INVOICE AND CLICK. I KEEP HEARING THAT LADY I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. I TOLD YOU MOVE YOUR MOUSE. I ASKED TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE ELSE. BUT I CLICK ON BULLET THAT SAID HISTORY AND INVOICE CAME UP. I TOLD Her WE JUST NEED TO WORK TOGETHER. SHE GAVE ME NUMBER FOR TECH. HE DID NOT UNDERSTAND HOW IT HAPPEN When computer drop my page for PCH Bill Pay.

I got so upset thinking how she talked to me. I am not well person I have heart condition and had to take medication after phone call. Plus I broke down crying.

I called for tech again and stated I was afraid I may have to cancel my credit card I was worried I was not on Secure Site. Tech told me he thought I had paid third party. He said to call my credit card company and ask who payment went to.

I called Customer Service PCH back again and a man answered. I asked for address to where my payment would be sent. Why. So I would know it was PCH and not this third party. Again just why are you doing this? Your Account shows no problems. Just who told you to do this? A Tech. He said well I do not know how much education this tech has but I can look at your Account and you have no problem. I said all I need is address. That is all I called for. Do not want to go over what happen today. He said you JUST WILL NOT LISTEN AND YOU NEED TO LISTEN. I said I AM SICK I HAVE BEEN CRYING TODAY AND ALL I WANT IS ADDRESS. Man Said YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM NO NEED TO CRY. I SAID YOUR TONE OF VOICE IS HIGH YOU NEED TO LOWER IT AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP AND HUNG UP. HE WAS STILL TALKING. Please listen to these phone calls. It was repeated that I just would not listen to him.

I CALLED FOR TECH SHE WAS VERY NICE AND GAVE ME ADDRESS PO BOX 63442, HARLAN, OHIO C 51593. CALLED CREDIT CARD AND THEY SAID PAYMENT WENT TO PCH 382 CHANNEL DR., PORT WASHINGSTON NY 51593.

I CALLED FOR TECH AGAIN AND SHE SAID ADDRESS IS FOR MAIN OFFICE. ALL THE TECHS WERE NICE. THEY TRIED TO HELP ME. I DID SPEAK TO Supervisor AT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SHE WAS VERY NICE. ANOTHER SUPERVISOR FROM PCH CALLED THIS EVENING AND SHE WAS VERY NICE. This is all to much for me. Plus I told Customer Service employees I was senior and not well.

****So sorry to take your time up. I have decided to return everything I bought but gifts I gave as Christmas presents. **************************************************************

I do hate this happen I had just posted on Prize Patrol face book about how games where good me as senior certain games help improve memory and certain other games help me use certain computer skills I haven’t used in awhile. Now I play cards on PCH and I love it. I haven’t played in years.

One man posted stuff about PCH and people who win are actors. My husband works with man who won several years ago and he built house. Another lady worked at Wal mart and she won over million. When she was asked how do you think money will change your life she said she would never wear cheap shoes again. That was around 2006 and I worked with people who knew her.

This hurt me it really did. We have to have hope in life and something to dream for. But I am blessed with my husband and daughter and grandchildren.

1. Some of Sweepstakes I entered did not post as completed. I can prove this by my Search History. Answers by techs you are on old website. Wrong PCH emailed me link. Now tech told me to delete my search history and I do this each day plus I run maintenance on my computer at least twice a week.

2. Speaking to me on phone as I am doing something wrong is stressful. Plus I am addressed as that lady over and over. It is my money and my account I have a right to control my payments. No answer could be given as why PCH processed all my invoices at one time and added over $400.00 to my credit card. This is not in their ad information make four payment for one item. I was told I did something wrong by Customer Service PCH and Tech from PCH. YOU CAN NOT SPEAK TO SAME TECH AND CUSTOMER SERVICE DID NOT WANT TO GIVE ME HER NAME. TONE OF VOICE IS TO STRESSFUL FOR PERSON OF MY AGE PLUS I AM DISABLE. I informed them of this speaking to me.

3. I COULD ONLY GET SUPERVISOR AFTER I KEPT SAYING I AM NOT WELL PERSON. I BROKE DOWN CRYING WITH SUPERVISOR. I HAVE HEART CONDITION AND I TOLD CUSTOMER SERVICE DURING PHONE CALLS. TONE OF VOICE DID NOT CHANGE.

4. NO answer by PCH tech why do some of your games not show complete and give credit for tokens? I TOLD PCH TECH WHY WASTE MY TIME PLAYING GAMES I COMPLETE EVERYTHING BUT TOKENS NEVER LOAD. I HAVE HIGH AMOUNT OF TOKENS AND SCREEN COMES UP GAME DROPPED WELL SO DID MY TOKENS DROP OFF.

5. I was told by tech that mail in entry was mostly just ads. It would be best for me to call PCH and tell them to enter me daily for Sweepstakes. I was in shock. I said nothing to tech. If entry by mail is not good enough their is a problem. Same people who can not call me by my name are going to enter me in Sweepstakes. To stressful for senior.

6. How can all this be my fault when PCH does not give step by step directions telling people how to enter their new bill paying screen? Both PCH Customer Service and PCH Tech say No PCH does not sent out any information to let their fans know they will be up dating bill payment. I think that is important. It is my problem I have to look at my Credit Card Bill and see if payment entered correct. PCH TECH TOLD ME HE DID NOT UNDERSTAND HOW SCREEN WOULD GO DOWN DURING ME ENTERING PAYMENT. IT DID AND SCREEN CAME UP SAYING ERROR AND DROPPED.

7. Why is it so hard to talk to these PCH EMPLOYEES? ARE THEY NOT TRAINED WELL? Do they not know how to deal with people who are disable? Are they not trained to help people?

I am sick and hurt I was spoken to this way. PLUS STRESS OF MY CREDIT CARD. ALL THIS THIRD PARTY AND I WAS TOLD POP UP CAME UP AND I ENTERED ON POP UP. NO I DID NOT ENTER ON POP UP. BUT TECH SAID HE THOUGHT I DID AND TOLD ME TO CALL MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY. I know any Manager in this company PCH would not allow someone to call them that man or that woman.

It is my money and I have a right to know how it is processed. If I need money so bad to play games over and over go from your Gold to Platinum in only about three half weeks. I was a serious fan.

My husband says no one really cares and this was just run around. If you read what happen do this do that? You can not talk to same Customer Service Person or Tech. When I asked for supervisor I was told by last Customer Service Person who would not give me PCH address for bill pay. Supervisor is not available and you will get call back in two or three days.

I have documents and history of search history.

Very Hurt Senior,

For Publisher’s Clearing House Representatives or Owners

Comments About Publisher’s Clearing House Review: Rude people working for PCH. Told you need to listen do as you are told.