Rude manager - Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

I went to Popeyes on the Katy freeway in Katy Texas store no. 4774. I ordered my food, the lady was having trouble swiping my card. She tried several times to get the managers attention who is named OCTAVIO. He was at the front counter reprimanding another employee, which I found very unprofessional. I even said excuse me several times to help her get his attention. He kept ignoring us.

I finally snapped my fingers to get his attention. He raised his voice and very angrily said DONT YOU EVER SNAP YOUR FINGERS AT ME! I tried to explain we needed his attention. He did not care and embarrassed me in front of entire restaurant. He kept yelling at me. Meanwhile all the employees were staring, like they could not believe his behavior.

I finally snatched my card out of his hand and told him I will take my business else where. He told me fine to go, that he did not care. I asked him for the store number to be written for me, he would not do it. Finally an employee gave me a pen to write it down.

Popeye’s Chicken – Store #4774 – 22101 Katy Freeway Katy Texas 77450 | 281-693-0900

For Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Representatives or Owners