Scam website - Next Deal Shop

On Dec 3 2016 I ordered for the first time from The Next Deal Shop. It was on FB and I saw that 2 friends and liked which led me to believe it was a good site to order from. I found out later neither said they had liked or ordered from next deal shop. I paid 4.99$ for shipping to b delivered between 2-15 days schedule delivery at the latest dec 19 before Christmas.

I received an email stating was being processed in CHINA on dec 4 and shipped Dec 5.

After that there has been no tracking info. I emailed over and over to their contact us section. I never saw a phone number either. I had no reply until I posted on FB that this site was terrible and would write bad reviews and tell FB friends not to use it.

Then I got a reply via email giving me more runaround sending me same or no tracking info to be patient due to bad weather etc. it was supposed to ship thru USPS. I was told via link they sent that this parcel was I eligible for tracking. That was not posted on their website. I have been charged on my debit card on Dec 21? I don’t remember the exact date but has been charged.

Now I have to go thru all hoops to get help from PayPal to get my money back etc. It’s been horrible. Every day checking for responses looking for help to locate package. Now I have found a site called site jabber that has reviews on businesses and all the reviews say the same thing has happened to them. I wish I would have known about them before and will surely use site jabber before buying from online again.

Today is Dec 27 and still no package. I sent an email demanding my money back. I don’t have a lot of confidence in getting it. Thank you for letting me tell my story about The Next Deal Shop. Beware!

For Next Deal Shop Representatives or Owners