No air conditioning (AC) for most of the summer - Meridian Apartments
Since the end of the Memorial Day weekend, the AC in my apartment has malfunctioned repeatedly. Meridian, the rental company, has failed to make adequate repairs. The following have occurred:
1. repeated Freon leaks at the unit located outside the building on the ground floor – treated with Freon refilling
3. wiring problems with the unit located outside
4. repeated lack of AC on 7/9/16 was addressed with another Freon refilling and instructions to me to stay indoors to observe the temperature decrease.
5. I complied – and developed symptoms of acute Freon poisoning.
6. I stopped the AC, opened all windows, and eventually, the symptoms resolved.
7. I requested a thorough diagnostic workup: a major Freon leak inside my apartment. .
8. A few days later, the indoor AC unit in my apartment was replaced.
9. New problems:
a) repeated massive water leaks from the ceiling, where the new indoor unit had been screwed in, and splattered. This occurred repeatedly; documented by photo.
b) a new gushing noise developed in the bedroom wall associated with running the AC.
10. I requested from Meridian to have licensed AC experts diagnose the new problems. Clearly, the Meridian maintenance staff had been unable to fix the longstanding AC problems.
11. A few days before Labor Day, the AC stopped working again.
Comments About Meridian Apartments Review: No air conditioning (AC) for most of the summer
Most Viewed Complaints
Comenity Bank Reviews
Recent Company Complaints
KD Enterprises Haverhill
4 My Kidz Movers
Marine Transport Logistics
ASR Mechanical Kansas City
Diddy’s Car Service
The Electrician Houston
Fairway Chevrolet Truck Mega Store
Certified Plumbing & Heating Saskatchewan
Juniper Hills Apartments