Pro Scam – Said I could cancel for a fee of $19.99. - Major Golf Pro

I paid Major golf pro golf $1.99 shipping. I never got the balls but did get dinged for $48.00 for the monthly club fees.

I called, and they said that I signed up for their service, but I could cancel for a fee of $19.99. She did say that she would not charge me for the cancellation fee and she would cancel my membership.

I still had to pay the $48 and now have no access to their website. A sleeve of balls that I never got cost me $50.00

For Major Golf Pro Representatives or Owners

Comments About Major Golf Pro Review: Pro Scam – Said I could cancel for a fee of $19.99.