Would give them a 3 out of 10 score. - HHGregg

First let me say that I have purchased all new kitchen items (stove, microwave, refrigerator & dishwasher) and washing machine/dryer from hhgregg because I found the best deal there. The associate “helping me” @ the Riverchase store was very rude so I went to another location for my purchase. I purchased Premium service plans for all items purchased.

First, when my washing machine & dryer were delivered, the associates refused to hook my dryer up to the vent (even though I had purchased “special” installation kit) so I had to hook it up myself. My LG Washer has needed repair for the same issue 2 times in the past 18 months (I think I have a lemon).

I received poor service for the first repair – had to wait over a week before someone came to my house only to find that a repair part had to be ordered so a second trip was necessary a week later.

Currently I am on my 2nd week waiting for repair for the same issue. You get no communication from service vendor as to date/time repair will be performed – rep was at my house over a week ago & I was told he had to order the part – I called the repair vendor 4 days later only to find that the part had not been ordered “yet” but they would order “tomorrow”.

Now 3 days later I am told the part has not arrived. No one answers the phone @ hhgregg customer support – waited over 68 minutes & I finally hung up. I sent an email to customer service – have heard nothing back. I work in the medical field & we order many items “overnight” & our focus is on customer/patient satisfaction & I can honestly say I will never purchase anything from hhgregg again & would not use the repair vendor they are sending their warranty work to.

I would not recommend them to my friends or family.

HHGregg Appliances & Electronics – 1773 Montgomery HWY S Hoover Alabama 35244 | 205-402-0975

For HHGregg Representatives or Owners

Comments About HHGregg Review: Would give them a 3 out of 10 score.