Stealing $160 from the consumer - HerRoom.com

I purchased a swim bra, it came in the mail. I unwrapped it, tried it on, didn’t fit and I mailed it back with tags detached but in with bra. In the meantime I went online ordered a 2nd one (the correct size) figuring Id get credit for the first or reimbursed. I received that bra in the correct size.

About a week later I received an additional bra in the mail. I thought “oh no!” they messed up and sent me the bra again. I look and its the wrong size. I look into my account I was never reimbursed, I looked in the packaging and realize they sent me back the one I sent them, they stated it had a deodorant mark on it and no tags.

I don’t wear deodorant due to allergies and I know the tags were in there. However the bra they sent back to me is immaculate? REALLY? I used the 2nd bra 2 x and the stitching is coming loose (poor manufacturing quality).

I’m out $160.00 with one bra too small and one that is made poorly. I emailed them and they just said SORRY! That’s our policy.

I am reporting them to BBB. Customer Service HUGE THUMBS DOWN SHOCKING DUE TO THE NERVE OF WHAT THEY ARE CHARGING.

Do Not Trust This Business Poor Customer Service and Stealing from Consumers. DISGUSTING BBB needs to close them down asap.

For HerRoom.com Representatives or Owners